Single 2mg dose of Klonopin, possible drug test 2 days later...Do I have any chance?
    RockedByRequiem is offline Junior Member

Default Single 2mg dose of Klonopin, possible drug test 2 days later...Do I have any chance?

I have been reading a lot, and I know already that Klonopin has a long half-life. I took a single 2mg dose on thursday, and I may have to take a drug test for a job tomorrow (saturday). Is there any way I can pass it? What are some ways that would help flush is out? I've read that you'd be lucky to pass after 5 days...I just drank a large bottle of cranberry juice, and I plan on drinking a large amount of green tea and plain water also. In addition, I've been taking B12 over the past few weeks, which I know helps along your metabolism. Will that help at all? If so, what's the highest I can go before it gets to be too much? Is there anything else I can do? I REALLY want and need this job. Please help. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.

cferd is offline Member

I don't think there is much else to do, if you are prescribed the klonopin you can bring the bottle to the test, Otherwise IDK

RockedByRequiem is offline Junior Member

I do not have a script for it, that's the problem. Do you think I have a chance of passing it though?

cferd is offline Member

sure there is always a chance, albeit a slim one.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RockedByRequiem View Post
    I have been reading a lot, and I know already that Klonopin has a long half-life. I took a single 2mg dose on thursday, and I may have to take a drug test for a job tomorrow (saturday). Is there any way I can pass it? What are some ways that would help flush is out? I've read that you'd be lucky to pass after 5 days...I just drank a large bottle of cranberry juice, and I plan on drinking a large amount of green tea and plain water also. In addition, I've been taking B12 over the past few weeks, which I know helps along your metabolism. Will that help at all? If so, what's the highest I can go before it gets to be too much? Is there anything else I can do? I REALLY want and need this job. Please help. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.
    I don't understand why you took klonopin, if you knew you had a drug test coming up 2 days later, for a job that you REALLY want and need.

I know you're focused right now on the immediate issue of a drug test -- but, for your own sake, I hope you'll take the time to consider why that klonopin was that irresistible to you at the time?

By the way, when a person consumes too much fluid (trying to cleanse the drug out of the system), some drugs tests will pick up that imbalance in electrolytes.

God bless,
    Ruth

cferd is offline Member

Benzos are a dangerous drug to mess with. If your having problems with anxiety see a Dr and hopefully you can find other ways of treating the anxiety without meds. There are some natural supplements that are said to be effective in treating anxiety. You do not want a benzo dependence.