Redotex
    beba86 is offline New Member

Default Redotex

Please send me any information you might have about the weigth control dug Redotex. My doctor gave it to me yesterday and when I researched about it on the web; it said that it is highly dangerous. If any of you have taken it, please let me know the results.
    Thank you[:0]

tayes is offline New Member

You got this prescription in the US?
    I have a friend that received this but she got it from Mexico... they aren't telling anyone the name, interestingly enough. If you don't mind me asking, what color is your capsule?
    They have changed Redotex, but the active ingrediants are still the same. It used to have a small amount of valium or other things (that varied from generic/rip-off companies. As far as I know, it still isn't FDA approved, but as long as you keep your doctor visits and are completely honest with him about how you feel, you should be okay. The thing I don't like is that this drug is intended for people who are obese, and I know people who are just taking it to loose 15-20 pounds. Let me know how it works for you... I am interested in trying this as well. I have way more than 20 pounds to loose.[V]

Terri

joelie is offline New Member

Default redotex

I have been trying to find some redotex. I've heard that it works, being so overweight I would really like alittle help. So if anyone knows how or where to find redotex please let me know, i would like to try it.
    Thank you,
    Joelie