Question about Lortab drug Test
    Lortabquestion is offline New Member

Default Question about Lortab drug Test

If i took half of a lortab 7.5 on saturday around 3-4 Pm, and were drug tested on monday 6 Pm, how likely am i too fail? I can either tell my IOP director about taking the lortab and risk discharge/prison with a small chance of alternative punishment or i can chance a definite discharge if i fail the drug test having not told him.Of course if im going to pass i need not tell him because i could be risking discharge. Any advice on this dillema would be much appreciated.

Default anyone?

anyone have an answer?

klopper22 is offline Member

Do a google search on the half life of the med. Google has more answers than anyone. You just have to be willing to weed thru the inaccurate websites.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Since you're saying IF and it isn't Saturday yet why in the hell would you take the stupid pill with all that at stake? What are you thinking? If it's that important to take a pill .. shoot, I'd go ahead and take it and just say to heck with it if they catch me. Who cares? You'll probably get caught anyway. That's barely 48 hours. It would be STUPID to do that. You'll get caught.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Default already

this happened last saturday...

No Tabs Ali is offline New Member

Exclamation Robert is so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Since you're saying IF and it isn't Saturday yet why in the hell would you take the stupid pill with all that at stake? What are you thinking? If it's that important to take a pill .. shoot, I'd go ahead and take it and just say to heck with it if they catch me. Who cares? You'll probably get caught anyway. That's barely 48 hours. It would be STUPID to do that. You'll get caught.
    Why would you even do that? I am not here to judge you but to tell you that I am a recovering addict from Lortab and believe me...you DO NOT want to get hooked on that ********! Please Please leave that stuff alone!!!