quad bars and xanex bars
    pearljammer is offline New Member

Default quad bars and xanex bars

hey can anyone tell me the difference between xanex and quad bars and what they do to you? Also, how safe/dangerous are they for you?

Stallion is offline Senior Member

quad bars are a common slang for xanax 2mg tablets, which are bar shaped and can be broken into 4 .5mg doses. So there is no difference, quad bars are xanax. Xanax is a brand name for a drug called alprazolam. It is in a class of drugs called benzodiazapines, which also include Valium (diazapam) and Ativan (lorazopam). All benzodiazapines are CNS sedatives, meaning they act directly on the brain to relax muscles, respiration rate, heart rate and provide an overall feeling of relaxation. Benzodiazapines are prescribed to combat anxiety, insomnia, muscle tension, and involuntary movements like jaw clenching and shaking-leg syndrome. Benzodiazapines are also known to cause antegrade amnesia (short-term memory loss) at moderate to high doses. For this reason they are often used as an adujenct a to pre-surgery anesthesia to avoid remembering the procedure. Benzodiazapines are popular among some recreational drug users who find the sedating and relaxing effects enjoyable, and often mix them w/ other CNS depressants like alcohol. Xanax is considered to be one of the most desireable benzos for rec use because of it's fast onset and shorter period of action than other benzos. Xanax, like all benzos, is a schedule IV controlled substance in the US, making possession w/o a perscription illegal, and transfer or sale illegal w/o a liscence. I hope this answers your questions.

Information = Freedom

ChronicalBlaze is offline New Member

ummm... Quad bars are the same thing as xanax... they make you drowsy...it is kinda pointless to just take one soo if you are planning on getting bars take like three and it will leave you feeling good ...but it it wil be better if you drink a beer with it... it will get you ****ed up![|)]

Stevie Thomas

ChronicalBlaze is offline New Member

i dont know why it put little stars over my word damnit

Stevie Thomas

HHFantasy is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicalBlaze View Post
    ummm... Quad bars are the same thing as xanax... they make you drowsy...it is kinda pointless to just take one soo if you are planning on getting bars take like three and it will leave you feeling good ...but it it wil be better if you drink a beer with it... it will get you ****ed up![|)]

Stevie Thomas
    Be VERY CAREFUL with what you say about these drugs!!! Depending on the strength of the bar, ONE bar can literally knock you to the ground, causing brain damage or just sheer embarrassment.

Besides, if you're looking to have a fun time, this $h1t's just gonna put you under and make you not care about anything. For real fun just get diagnosed with PTSD and get yourself some MDMA!!! Just be sure that there are plenty of flashing lights and bangin' beats around you. OH, and some good friends.

Dave87666 is offline Member

This forum is more geared towards people who have questions about their meds,advice,and addicts...Its NOT about how to get high,and what makes you higher etc....So please stop trying to "help" people become addicts or possibly kill themselves..This post in particular:

Yeah it may make you feel goood,but is also walking a fine line of overdose...Benzo's and alcohol,can be a VERY deadly combo,and I have friends in the grave to prove it...

LovesFe2 is offline New Member

Default Street Drug called Bars

I am sorry that you are upset about people wanting to know about a drug that someone they love has been taking. I just found out that someone I love very dearly is hooked on this drug called "bars" and I want to know what it is and what are the issues with this. I am not looking at getting "hooked", or becoming a "drug addict". So, thank you to those of you that have asked this question and those who answered it. I now know where to start looking for some more answers and how to try and help my loved one.

anxiety101 is offline New Member

Xanax gets a bad rep because some people abuse the drug......me....i am someone who would not be able to focus w/ out them....i went through a lot as a child and it has caused me pain and anxiety.......i have taken several medications and this is the only one that helps me......i know people who use them because they want to relax. ......pass out.....but that makes it unfair and hard for people like me to get the medication i/ we need........but....they r addictive i guess....like i said .....it is hard for me to go through a normal day without it........however i have had to