Pre Employment drug test- lorazepam and dilaudids
    ThisSux is offline New Member

Default Pre Employment drug test- lorazepam and dilaudids

Do dilaudids show on a standard pre employment drug test? Also, would one 1mg lorazepam taken 4 days earlier show up on a drug test?
    Thanks in advance!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSux View Post
    Do dilaudids show on a standard pre employment drug test? Also, would one 1mg lorazepam taken 4 days earlier show up on a drug test?
    Thanks in advance!

Yes on the dilaudid and most likely on the ativan. The ativan might possibly be gone. Sorry!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

Dilaudid DEFINITELY.. I know on a military drug test, they don't test for benzo (know from my son having been in for 19 years and 7 months now). Good luck

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

I realize you said pre-employment not military. I bring up military because hopefully if they don't check there where things are pretty rigid, they don't check on the test youll take.

Most pre-employment drug screens are a five panel test that is checking for pot, cocaine, amphetamines, benzodiazepines and opiates. Hope that helps. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

ThisSux is offline New Member

Well that sux. I am hoping they wont show because the dialudids were taken on a Sat. night and the test will be Tues evening. He has a prescription for oxys, will that be distinguishable from the dialudids? The lorazepam was taken on Friday night, and it was just one- 1mg, so that is 4 days before the test. This job is really important and we had no warning about the drug screening. Is there a chance he will pass?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSux View Post
    Well that sux. I am hoping they wont show because the dialudids were taken on a Sat. night and the test will be Tues evening. He has a prescription for oxys, will that be distinguishable from the dialudids? The lorazepam was taken on Friday night, and it was just one- 1mg, so that is 4 days before the test. This job is really important and we had no warning about the drug screening. Is there a chance he will pass?

If the dilaudid shows as an opiate the sample will likely be sent to a lab for a more accurate analysis. I don't see you beating that one as the lab would determine what drug it is specifically. The same process would probably take place with the ativan. Can't say for sure, you could POSSIBLY luck by on that one but I see no way on the opiates. Using dilaudid on Sat night and testing on Tues is only three days. That's probably not going to fly. It's tough to beat drug tests when you use that close to being tested. Don't know what to tell you except to stop using, then it won't happen again. I'm not judging you, just stating the facts. Good luck and God bless.