Phentermine Vs Herbal Phentermine???
    paddy2000 is offline New Member

Question Phentermine Vs Herbal Phentermine???

Phentermine Vs Herbal Phentermine???

Hi all i heard this was basically the same thing?

Is the chemical structure the same on this?

All responses are greatly appreciated

Thanks
    P

circa9870 is offline Junior Member

No they are not the same at all. This is not too hard of a question. Even though I dont know too much about phentermine I figured it out. There was one big hint that gave it away in the two names. Herbal Phentermine, anything you seethat says it is "herbal blank", it just means it is a combination of a group of herbs and such and probably a lot of caffeine in this case because it is supposed to feel like phentermine, which is an anphetamine/phenethylamine. That is a dead give away for future reference. If it says "herbal whatever" than it is not the same as the original, and probably does not feel a thing like it. Though I have not tried this one (or any of these kinds of things really), but judging by the ingredients in it I cannot imagine that it is too powerful. Certainly nowhere near as powerful as an amphetamine.

AndyCooker is offline New Member

Herbal Phentermine is an exclusive formulation of research-supported botanical ingredients, designed to support a healthy diet.
    (source)
    As you can see, this is not a phentermine chemically. Herbal phentermine is produced as a safe weight loss drug, so it's more safe than phentermine but less effective.

Thanks y'all

I'm just very wary when i see online pharmacies selling herbal phentermine in tablet form. If they sell phentermine in tablet form like this im not really sure how to distinguish between the both.
    I know that phentermine is a controlled substance and works a bit like speed. So Purchasing the herbal form that looks like the real thing just doesn't look right.
    If anybody uses herbal phentermine please let me know of your experiences or if anybody would like to add their opinion please do so. All related info is very welcome.
    Thanks
    p

Quote Originally Posted by AndyCooker View Post
    (source)
    As you can see, this is not a phentermine chemically. Herbal phentermine is produced as a safe weight loss drug, so it's more safe than phentermine but less effective.
    Hi Andy I wouldn't believe much of what online pharmacies feed you about the products they sell!