Phenothiazine Aka Phenergan Help Please.
    Topnotch1083 is offline New Member

Default Phenothiazine Aka Phenergan Help Please.

Hello all i am new to this forum, and i was curious about something hopefully one of you may be able to answer for me ASAP. I have Phenergan if i take 1 tablet today will it show up on my drugtest i get at my methadone clinic?. I belong to a MMT program and tomorrow i am suppose to give a urine around 6:00am eastern time.. and i am afraid if i take this pill today i will show up dirty and i never have dirty urines.. i am on faze 6 right now. So i am wondering will i show up DIRTY? or will i BE OK?. Can someone please get back to me on this ASAP thanks so much!.

Guess NOBODY knows the ANSWER. A PHARMACIST I CALLED told me it wont show up on a URINE test that i would be ok so I hope SO, because i am about to take it in a minute or so. I cannot afford to lose take homes.. i am doing WAY to good.. but this is a NAUSEA PILL shouldn't show up for ********************.. plus i am on BENZOS dunno if it would show up as that if it showed up at all so it wouldn't matter i am allowed to have benzo's in my system at my MMT center. But anyways the pharmie said i would be ok and it wont be in my urine so guess a MOD CAN DELETE THIS!.

JODIBLONDE is offline New Member

Default Jodiblonde

YES. It will show up in your urine/blood. However, if it was prescribed for you there shouldn't be a problem. Take your bottle with you and show it to the rehab counselor. Good luck on your road to recovery.

HELP PLEASE. Will the PHENERGAN show up as a BENZO?. Or if not what will it show up as because i am prescribed valuim.. so that will help if it would show up what valuim shows up as, Or Buspar. Please SOMEONE get back to me and let me know THANKS!!.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Phenergan does not show up, or is tested for in standard drug tests, it will not cause a false positive for benzo's, BuSpar or anything else.

Btw, what are you doing taking methadone along with Valium? That's a big no-no, the combo could be lethal!

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Phenergan does not show up, or is tested for in standard drug tests, it will not cause a false positive for benzo's, BuSpar or anything else.

Btw, what are you doing taking methadone along with Valium? That's a big no-no, the combo could be lethal!
    Yeah i know that its lethal but my clinic allows it and my Dr is ok with it. I am very careful with both of those. Anyways so Phenergan doesn't show up? i assume thats what you said i don't have a prescription of that so i was wondering.. the buspar and valuim i do.. been drinking a lot of WATER since the USER ABOVE said it shows up!. I just hope your right that it doesn't and he is wrong so someone please tell me if it will show up or not!.

I do not understand why someone just can't answer the question weather Phenergan will show up on my MMT drug test or NOT. I am getting MIXED answers its either a Yes or No. I have been on MMT for over a year with Valuim and i am not here to talk about the risks of those 2 drugs. I am simply asking if Phenergan will show up in my drug test and if it does what drug will it show up as on the drug test.. I have alot of take homes all my urines have been clean i do not want to lose them to 1 stupid nausia pill!. I have been drinking ******************** loads of water.
    Cat you said it wont show up correct?. I dont see why it would its a friggin anti nasia med whats the big hype.. i am just nervous i dont want to lose my take homes i have worked so HARD FOR.
    Last edited by Topnotch1083; 07-10-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: sd

Cats Meow is offline Banned

I couldn't have made myself more clear, but to ease your conscious I'll say it again, it does not show up in a standard drug test.

You need to have some patience man, we don't sit here all day waiting to answer questions, nobody gets paid to contribute to this site, posting every two hours won't get your question answered any sooner, relax, I realize the Valium may not have kicked in yet (just kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    I couldn't have made myself more clear, but to ease your conscious I'll say it again, it does not show up in a standard drug test.

You need to have some patience man, we don't sit here all day waiting to answer questions, nobody gets paid to contribute to this site, posting every two hours won't get your question answered any sooner, relax, I realize the Valium may not have kicked in yet (just kidding).
    LOL thanks CAT you rule!