Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Oxycontin and urine tests?
    Robert_325 is offline Retired

We'll pray that whatever is needed can be found with a minimal amount of discomfort. Check out the following link and let us know if this is what you want to do and how I can help. Hope it helps some. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-11-2010 at 02:39 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

jason9922 is offline New Member

Unhappy hey

I've been taking methadone for almost 6 years. When I hurt my back my dr gave me 3 oc 80's plus 6 narco vicodins a day. After about 5 months when I started snorting the oc's and going through the whole script in 10 days, he switched me to methadone. Biggest Mistake Of my LIFE!!!!!!! He prescibed me 3 40mg methadose wafers (back when they still had them) a day. I loved it for a long time. Being high all day. Now, 6 years later, I'm down to only 15mg a day and CANNOT, no matter what I do, CANNOT shake these last 15mg. My original doctor died of and overdose (suprised? not me) and I had to find a new dr, just to write the script. I am legitamele taking methadone for pain and everyone that knows I take it assumes its for herroin withdrawls because that;s what everyone knows it as. Word of advice, NEVER GET ON METHADONE!!!! Go straight to suboxone and pass go. There are a lot of OC junkies around me and the ones that have quit, all did it using Suboxone. Not methadone. Everyone who went to a methadone clinic just got lit and never got weined down and they are still going. My whole life revolves around 3 5mg methadone pills every morning. To know that if something bad happened tomorrow and I couldn't get my meds, I would be sick for months. I've tried to kick cold turkey (well actually someone broke in and stole my meds) and I was still couch bound sick with the cold hot flashes and the crawls and stretches 28 days later. Methadone is evil Stuff!!! If anyone has a clue on how I could really kick this please help. I'm starting to feel it in my bones and organs and teeth and I'm only 28. Does anyone think that going to a methadone clinic (wich is a huge hassel for the first month or 2 from what I've been told, your life revolves around getting to the clinic every day) would be a better approach then getting weined with the pills? any help would be helpfull. Oh, and yeah my back is still all jacked up. At this point the pills just make the withdrawls go away and don't help with the pain. I read in some other peoples things that they said they don't get high off OC when they take methadone. Untrue for me. I still get whipped of an 80 but I have to do a whole one. Only days of the month when I can relax and sleep is the days I can afford to get an 80 or 2 for the pain. Thanks........................

JLOVECLEAN is offline New Member

Default oxys

ive been on >>>>>> and oxycontin roxys everything you could emagine suboxone is the only sensibile cure well ofcourse thes no cure but it the the best route to take cause you can get off them in a resonable amount of time wiene yourself down then one day when you have the willpower to stop do it I was on sub for one and a half month then wiend myself off the only withdraw i went thew was anxiety but a friend gave me xanex for that and alot of uncontrolable sneezing which went away after a few weeks methadon get in your bones and the withdrawes are 100 time worse than suboxone if you want to feel high and stay on something your whole life go for the dones if you want to get clean use subs there expencive but it worth it ive been totaly clean for 2 years now i dont crave anything of course i feel like getting high sometime but i call my sponser also na works they dont want you to use anything even subs but most are rock head recovers they dont know about opiets just dont tell them nothen about it i wish the the best to all of you >>>>>> roxys oxys and dilaudids ruinind my life since ive been clean everything seems so much better even when things get bad at least im sober and can deal with them rashionaly good luck to anyone who reads this never lose hope there is a program that will work for you wether it subs or done both are beter than street drugs or oxys ect. oxy is only in your system for five day of course it mighjt very by body sive or gender amount of use i weigh 168 and i pissed clean for oxy specifickly 5 days after last use good luck hope this is helpfull for someone

Jacques243 is offline New Member

[deleted - inappropriate content]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-21-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Giggity75 is offline New Member

Default Oxycontin

I did about 90 mgs (IR) on a Thursday and a week later I had a drug test. I passed with no problems. I was sweating it but sure enough I was clean. I'm thin though and I have a faster than normal metabolism and I do have a decent tolorance to oxy. I wouldn't recommend anyone take that many mgs unless you have been doing it for a long time. Home tests were telling me I was clean in 48 hours but who knows how accurate those are.

Jesusisbetter is offline New Member

Hey krista1977...Have you ever thought of switching to buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex, etc..) in lieu of methadone? You don't have to piss in front of someone, visit a clinic regularly, it's not nearly as "heavy duty" as methadone and is easier to taper off of (if you come to that point & ever need or want to). You won't get a big buzz from it, but many, many methadone users have moved to bupe with very positive experiences.

Jesusisbetter is offline New Member

Giggity75 wrote...
    "I did about 90 mgs (IR) on a Thursday and a week later I had a drug test. I passed with no problems. I was sweating it but sure enough I was clean. I'm thin though and I have a faster than normal metabolism...etc" (rest snipped)

It's been posted here several times already, oxy does not break down into morphine so it will not show up on a normal drug test, even if you took it right before the test.

Name's Ricky & I'm NOT an addict!
    Last edited by Jesusisbetter; 06-22-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: HTML tags showed up when I posted reply

Simplesimon is offline New Member

As far as "piss tests" go you can pick them up at almost any pharmacy, or neighborhood clinic. The clinics most of the time won't charge you, however they are the standard 5 panel kind that most businesses use, and as far as the pharmacy it depends on what kind you get, and where you live, but most of the time it's no more than 10 bucks. You could also ask your doctor for one, which I would personally advise doing, because you can also have them verify anything on the test that you couldn't understand, if that were to arise. Oxy's are very hard to get off of for MOST people. I myself am prescribed them 3 20mg pills a day. Although they are highly addictive when they are needed they work wonders. I cannot take NSAID medications do to SJS, and have a form of arthritis. Without them the pain gets so bad that I don't even feel like getting out of bed. In other words, if you absolutely need them then take them, but it is never good to experiment with a drug that is related to >>>>>>. Our bodies have opiate receptors, so of course it will feel good when we take anything with opiates in it, or atleast for most people it will . However, prolonged abuse of opiates cause your body to stop creating and releasing endorphines, which are your bodies natural opiates. So, as Mr.T used to say, "Stay in school, drink your milk, and don't do drugs."

Simplesimon is offline New Member

Ultram (tramadol) has also been an affective means of tapering down off of stronger opiates. While tramadol isn't considered an opiate, it does work like them. It triggers certain opiate receptors in the brain. As far as the "buzz" for most people it is minimal, and it makes the withdrawal symptoms very weak, and hardly noticeable. While tramadol can become addicting itself, it is highly unlikely that a person who is using them for "tapering down" would have this happen. It only takes a few days for the physical addiction to "wear off" so in any case a few days of tramadol won't cause you to become addicted.

Anyway someone wrote earlier about the whole "addiction is a disease" thing. I personally don't believe it is. A disease isn't something that you choose, addiction for the most part is. Anyone who has ever been addicted to anything started out by choosing to do it for the first time. If anyone disagrees with me, that's fine, it would be arrogant to expect everyone to agree with me haha. Sorry about the rambling at the end, and I hope this helps.

johnnyb123 is offline New Member

Default Can someone help me?

I have been on suboxone before, then got off it... then the inevitable "back to oxys". I was up to about 500 mgs per day, On Aug. 13th, I put down the oxy for 4 full days before going back to it. Then on Aug. 20th, I put it down again. I haven't done any since and i've started taking my suboxone again. I may have a drug test coming within the next few days. I weigh about 160 pounds. I also take adderall, so my matabolism is high. Anyone have any thoughts on if I'll pass this drug test?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb123 View Post
    I have been on suboxone before, then got off it... then the inevitable "back to oxys". I was up to about 500 mgs per day, On Aug. 13th, I put down the oxy for 4 full days before going back to it. Then on Aug. 20th, I put it down again. I haven't done any since and i've started taking my suboxone again. I may have a drug test coming within the next few days. I weigh about 160 pounds. I also take adderall, so my matabolism is high. Anyone have any thoughts on if I'll pass this drug test?

The odds are the adderall will show up and if they check for buprenorphine the subs will show. The oxy could show at the doses you were taking, it's impossible to say for sure. The 20th isn't long ago. Depends when they do it.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

binda is offline Member

It might be out by then, depends on if you use alot and how much it was. I've been told that most narcotics are out of your system in 72 hours, thats cutting it close.

Quote Originally Posted by binda View Post
    It might be out by then, depends on if you use alot and how much it was. I've been told that most narcotics are out of your system in 72 hours, thats cutting it close.

You really shouldn't expect most controlled substances to be out of your system before four days at least. And that's with minimal use. Testing negative in only three days is a gift from God. :I promise that's a fact.

A few people have a VERY fast metabolism and it could happen but it's the exception to show clean in three days. God bless.

Planetary is offline New Member

This thread comes up in a Google search, and even though some of the posts are quite old, I just wanted to provide some solid information on Suboxone and treatment.

First, induction from pills does not require days. The doctors will say it's a 24-hour minimum because they don't want you to go into precipitated withdrawal, but you should also listen to your own body.

I was inducted about 12 hours after I had taken my last dose, and I planned it that way because the opiates I was abusing (oxy and hydrocodone) run through my body very quickly. While I was abusing, I would wake up in a pool of my own sweat and halfway into withdrawal if I did not dose at least every six to 12 hours, so I knew I would be ready for induction in 12 hours.

Everyone is different, so listen to your body and your doctor.
    Wait until you are at least uncomfortable and can feel the sweats, runs and other symptoms approaching.

Second, while we all know methadone for pill abuse is heavy-handed, Suboxone can be too – doctors will induct you on 12mg as a standard, but it can be anywhere from 4mg to 24mg depending on your abuse history, your drug of choice, and how much is needed to "hold" you.

The purpose of the induction phase is to flood your opioid receptors and bind the buprenorphine to them quickly, making the transition easier. Suboxone binds to the receptors that would go haywire if you went cold turkey, but it does not bind to the mu receptor, which is responsible for the euphoria so many of us chased while we were addicts.

But keep in mind that only 1mg of Suboxone equals 100mg of morphine on the opioid equivalency charts – if you have a habit of two OC 80s a day, then you are up-regulating your opiate intake by taking anything above 2mg of Suboxone.

In other words, 8mg is far too much for most people, and the 16mg, 24mg and 32mg doses should only be used for the heaviest abusers.

Do not put all your faith in your doctor to recognize this – it is YOUR responsibility to know what you need. Almost everyone will start with a relatively large amount in the induction phase, but if you can start tapering in a few days to a week down to a manageable level, you will be far better off in the long run.

This is because it's far easier to taper from 2mg or 4mg than it is to taper from 16mg, so you really need to make sure your Suboxone dose is not out of proportion with your previous abuse history.

Lastly, if your life is unmanageable and you have failed in your genuine attempts to quit opiates, is it worth taking Suboxone? Absolutely. It will give you back your life again, and allow you to lay the groundwork for long term recovery and addressing the psychological issues which caused you to abuse drugs in the first place. You must address those issues if you are genuinely committed to getting – and staying – clean.

When you are ready to come off, it should be a carefully planned process over the course of weeks or months (depending on how long you took it), you should stick to your plan to make it as comfortable as possible, and you should have the support of family, friends and healthcare professionals as you taper.

I hope this clears up any ambiguous information in this post, and I hope some people find this information useful. You will get your life back if you want it, and while Suboxone is not a cure, it can be a very helpful tool.
    casual likes this.

melterry is offline New Member

Red face

Hi just wondering if anyone would know I have a urine test on wedenesday that last oxycotin pill I did was 1:30am sunday morning and will do my urine sample wednesday around 4 I hope that it comes up clean because I have all my carries I have not touched anything in a year an a half and I feel so ashamed of myself because I have worked so hard on being clean so I am hoping that this will come out clean has anyone on here had a similar situation where it has come up clean in that amount of time please let me know thank you very much

cassiekate is offline New Member

Hi, I had a question. I've been doing some reading on this topic but I just wanted to make sure on something. Someone I know (and no, it's not me, if it was I'd admit it lol) took an oxy like last week. They were told it would be out of their system in three weeks! So yeah, a little paranoid on that. They have to go to the doctor and it's time for their six month urine test. Now I think they've only ever taken maybe three/four tops oxy but not at one time. Like one every few days. They are putting off their appointment til the drug is out of their system. But they have horrible back pain and can't wait much longer. So do you think it's out of their system by now? Like I said, the last one they took was early to mid week of last week. I think they had two that week but maybe two days in a row or at least a day apart. I'm not sure which kind of oxy it was. It was small and blue, that's all I know. I just wanted to make sure the three week theory wasn't entirely true cause I hate seeing them in pain.

absolute2986 is offline New Member

Cool withdraw sucks, but not forever!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    hey limestone.
    ive done methadone, tried to count off, failed a few times. right now i am counting of subs, and have found it a lot easier. with no desire to use anything else,
    what you have heard is correct, for me anyway, they are a lot better.
    apparently the sooner you get off the better for you, so ive got down to 1.5mg, over 3 months, so far so good.
    i have also friends on methadone, and they are realizing that there is a way out of methadone addiction.
    its a nasty habit alright, i needed it at the time. and all at the same time it was both the best thing i could do for myself, and the worst.
    so far i think subs are by far the better route.
    hope this gives you a bit of info.
    oh and they say to be careful because a lot of sub doctors, give you far too much, its quite a powerful drug, but you dont get the same euphoria or sedation as meth.
    but you have pinprick eyes and are obviously not withdrawing.

there you go. one persons humble opinion anyway.
    the other option is to just withdraw - sounds stupid huh? well lets say i use heavy for a few months, then for whatever reasons i cant get any (most common reason is im flat broke and have to wait a few weeks before i can afford to use again...) it sucks! the first time i had to withdraw was the worst but this is the good news, it has become easier every single time i go through a withdraw that now its like having a slight hangover that lasts 1-2 days. =D i ran out of blues (roxy 30s) 3 days ago - the night i ran out i had taken a total of 5 (1 in the morning, 2 or 3 by 5pm and again before i went to bed that night) normally i save a few blues and hold onto them for the withdraw i know im about to face so this means i will go without anything for the first day, then when i absolutely cant function and i feel like im losing my mind... i will take a small amount say 15mg then i will again go without for as long as possible - then drop down to a quarter or ~7.5mg a day later. now im not saying you wont go through withdraw but even a small amount like 3.75mg when your hitting your withdraw can make you feel human rather then like completely ************! today is day 3 and i feel almost normal outside of that kinda hungover feeling =( i have 8 more days before i can afford to make another purchase =O but its cool, i guess what im saying is you get used to going without it and it becomes not such a big deal. half of the withdraw is metal anyway - imagine the first time you had your heart broken, now imagine how bad that hurt... 10 years later your girlfriend / boyfriend brakes up with you - its not that big of a deal... you will find a new somebody and it doesnt hurt nearly as bad as that first break up =D
    just like my first time withdrawing was the worst i can ever remember

Quote Originally Posted by cassiekate View Post
    Hi, I had a question. I've been doing some reading on this topic but I just wanted to make sure on something. Someone I know (and no, it's not me, if it was I'd admit it lol) took an oxy like last week. They were told it would be out of their system in three weeks! So yeah, a little paranoid on that. They have to go to the doctor and it's time for their six month urine test. Now I think they've only ever taken maybe three/four tops oxy but not at one time. Like one every few days. They are putting off their appointment til the drug is out of their system. But they have horrible back pain and can't wait much longer. So do you think it's out of their system by now? Like I said, the last one they took was early to mid week of last week. I think they had two that week but maybe two days in a row or at least a day apart. I'm not sure which kind of oxy it was. It was small and blue, that's all I know. I just wanted to make sure the three week theory wasn't entirely true cause I hate seeing them in pain.
    whoever told them that it would take 3 weeks is not very well informed - oxy will not stay in your system for more then a few (2-3) days and unless the test being used is testing for oxy then you have nothing to worry about. i have a drug test for my job next week, the test the company uses does not test for oxy so the fact is i could blow 60mg and 20 mins later walk in high as *blank* and still pass my company's drug screening. now i have no idea what kind of test your friend is about to face, but i would say after a week or more of not using they should pass a urine test with zero issues.

let us know how it went for them - but i would bet money they pass no problem =D

Quote Originally Posted by cassiekate View Post

I understand being in pain, i was hit head on by a car last year while i was out on my motorcycle... anyhow pain can suck and i used to use my pain as an excuse for my drug abuse - at least now i can except the fact that i CAN live without drugs, and i have options outside of useing oxy or some other opioid. Now, normally i can get through my day with only a few ibuprofens yes i still feel pain - but the truth is i feel pain even if i dope up on Oxymorphone... (which BTW blew my mind - one would think when your on Oxymorphone it would be impossible to feel pain of any kind) don't get me wrong the pain is faint and more importantly the feeling of pain is altered and while the drugs are active the pain does not bother me making easier go through my day walking or standing... i feel pain every minute of every day, its cold outside today making my pain worse then normal - mentally excepting the pain that you now must live with is a huge deal.

i understand your friend is in pain - i also understand when you use opioids for pain relief its easy to lose sight of that fact, then you end up using and abusing. using to sooth your pains, and abusing to feel euphoric. seems like a win win right?! but these days its only a fine line between a patient seeking pain relief and a pharmaceutical junky. =/

gratefulgirl is offline New Member

It's usually out of your system in 5-6 days

Scoliosis is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    You shouldn't need to eat poppy seeds or anything else, as most standard drug tests to not test for oxy in their opiate battery. The NIDA 5 standard drug screen, which is the most common pre-employmend screen used, tests for morphine as it's opiate and this will discern use of morphine, codeine or >>>>>>. However, oxy is not metabolised into morphine, and as a result will not trigger a test for morphine. The poppy seeds suggested by another poster would, but these results would be different than oxy, and an advanced drug screen looking specificlly for oxy would not be fooled by poppy seeds. Find out what kind of screen you will have to pass. If It's NIDA 5 (most are) you have nothing to worry about. if it is extended, you have 2-5 days of it in your system after a single use, over a week after continued use. Look at www.erowid.com 's drug testing vaults for more info on various drug screens, detection times and false positives.

Information = Freedom
    As you may recall I require 250-280mg oxycodone daily for my scoliosis + other pain related to my congenital defects.

My Question? If my doc tests my urine / blood , will Hydromorphone aka Dilaudid appear in a random test?
    Mild to moderate symmetric disc bulging L3-L4 and L4-L5.
    Mild to moderate left facet joint osteoarthritis L3-L4. Thoracolumbar rotoscoliosis.
    And some more. Not fun. not one bit. At all. I am always hurting.

I do not advocate illicit drug use and understand why so many people who are in pain do bad things, unless you have real chronic pain no matter what or how much you read up on pain the ones with real pain will truly understand why we say what we say and do what we do & resort to the things we do. We have to.

Walk a mile in my shoe and wince in pain, feel your sweaty shirt, forehead moist, grunt, smile and then move on. Life could be worse.

Jehrink is offline New Member

Default Opiate Addiction

I have been battling opiate addiction for over 10 years now. Opiates are pure hell to get off of once you are truely hooked. I am at the point now where I take them just to feel normal. My daily intake is anywhere from 240 mg. to 300 mg. Everyday I consume a variety of different concoctions. My drugs of choice are roxies (roxicet) and OC's (oxicontin). I am sending out this post because I would really appreciate if everyone would keep me in their thoughts and prayers. I feel that death is right around the corner for me if I do not seek out help. Because of this I have decided to give it one more shot. This is my last chance at sobriety. I know it in my heart. If anyone has any words of wisdom that might help me get through this, it would be greatly appreciated. To anyone who is reading this and is still just experimenting with opiates, do yourself the biggest favor you can and stop. A pill is not worth your life.

nitros is offline New Member

Default oxy and sub.

[ I got news for you .You have to be clean of any oxy,hydroc.and herion.Befor you can take subox. or you will end up in the hospital -acute withdraw if any is drugs are in you.I found out the hard way.I now take methadone, I cute my dose every month
    by 10 mg. It kills all withdraw and cravings I am at 50mg.now was at 100mg.
    so befor to much longer I will be completely clean but its still very day.If you are hooked on oxy you know what I mean.I have drug test today I hope it comes back clean its been7 days.

Default oxy and sub.

[ I got news for you .You have to be clean of any oxy,hydroc.and herion.Befor you can take subox. or you will end up in the hospital -acute withdraw if any is drugs are in you.I found out the hard way.I now take methadone, I cute my dose every month
    by 10 mg. It kills all withdraw and cravings I am at 50mg.now was at 100mg.
    so befor to much longer I will be completely clean but its still very day.If you are hooked on oxy you know what I mean.I have drug test today I hope it comes back clean its been7 days.

Default xanax

I hope you understand that taking zanax can be addicting too it is also bad if any methadone
    is in your system when you zanax 2 months ago my cousin died from zanax, he still had meth. in his system.Its never good to sub. one addicting drug for another I am currently taking methadone every month I reduce my dose by 10mg.I am at 50mg. now I was at 120mg.It keeps withdraw down {gone} .I also was taking zanax 4mg. about 5or6 times a day
    It wasnt easy to get off of them.Look it up about 70% of drug related deaths are because
    people mixing drugs so be careful of taking zanax even with over the counter meds.It caused
    me to loose my medical privl...Dont mix anything with it.You should look at Suboxone.

Default xanax

[duplicate post]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-02-2011 at 11:38 AM.

janinadispaltro is offline New Member

Default hello

im sorry but i dont know where to start.i have just moved to orlando and im looking for a good pain management doctor can any body help me.thank you

ldalgl is offline New Member

Default Pain center expanded urine drug screening

I have the reverse problem. I've been discharged from my pain doctor for violation of the pain center's policy. The pain center prescribes hydrocodon-acetaminophn 10-325 last filled Dec. 2010. I take as few as possible. My other routine prescribed medications are dextroamphetamine, savella, lyrica, plavix, & lisinopril. The letter from the dr. states that I was in violation due to filling prescriptions for pain meds. from other physicians. I do not dispute this at all and honestly admit that I was negligent/forgetful of their policy. After a tooth extraction in Oct. 2010 I filled a script for 7 hydrocodon-acetaminophn 7.5-750. Jan. 2011 a few hours after kidney stone surgery I handed the scripts from the surgeon to my husband to fill at the drug store. I got the meds and one was for an antibiotic and the other was hydrocodon-acetaminophn 5-325. So I did screw up by accepting these meds. My concern is that I'm also accused of violation because the 3/11/11 drug screening shows positive for oxycodone. On that date I informed the pain center RN that I had taken 1 hydrocodon with the last week or so, but couldn't remember exactly when. I just received the lab report and sure enough it shows an 11 with a cut-off of 10 ng/ml. I've also obtained copies of my medical records with documentation that I'm allergic to Oxycodone and that I often deny refills on the hydrocodon because I don't like the side effects & don't want to become addicted. I'm so distraught over this especially the fact that it's now a part of my medical records. I'm no drug addict or dealer and I feel like a criminal! I'm doing extensive research on false positives but feel that I need some type of patient rights support. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by ldalgl; 04-02-2011 at 02:02 PM.

timb137 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicalBlaze View Post
    No it wont ... pills go in your system when you take them and by the next day its already out of your system... unlike cocaine stays in your system for up to 2 days ... and weed can stay in your system for up to a year it depends on how much you smoke.... but anyways pills dont stay in your system very long...

(were did you get your OC at??)

[8]ball of yay**

NO ONE LISTEN TO WHAT THIS MAN SAID. I have been a heavy opiate user for 5 years now and have taken hundreds of UAs for work probation and other things. Opiates do not get out of your system in one day, however they are out relatively quickly compared with other drugs. I have passed a UA as soon as 48 hours after my use. But all these people that have said it varies from person to person are right. It takes 2-3 days to get out of your urine. It may take 4 if you have a very slow matabolism but i really dont think so. You can speed up the process by drinking lots of fluids as opiates are water saluble and the more you pee the faster it will get out. Liquids with antioxidants work very well such as cranberry, pomagranite and green tea. But i repeat DONT LISTEN TO WHAT CHRONICLE BLAZE SAID ABOVE. Good luck to everyone and drink drink drink to speed it up.

timb137 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jehrink View Post
    I have been battling opiate addiction for over 10 years now. Opiates are pure hell to get off of once you are truely hooked. I am at the point now where I take them just to feel normal. My daily intake is anywhere from 240 mg. to 300 mg. Everyday I consume a variety of different concoctions. My drugs of choice are roxies (roxicet) and OC's (oxicontin). I am sending out this post because I would really appreciate if everyone would keep me in their thoughts and prayers. I feel that death is right around the corner for me if I do not seek out help. Because of this I have decided to give it one more shot. This is my last chance at sobriety. I know it in my heart. If anyone has any words of wisdom that might help me get through this, it would be greatly appreciated. To anyone who is reading this and is still just experimenting with opiates, do yourself the biggest favor you can and stop. A pill is not worth your life.
    JUST AS I SAID DONT LISTEN TO CHRONICLEBLAZE. YOU SHOUD LISTEN TO THIS MAN. Opiates are just too good to be true man. I have been doin them for 5 years now and i cannot feel normal anymore. Worse than the 5 days of physical pain is the however long its gonna take to fix my brain to be able to be happy and energetic and and hopefull. Good luck everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast