Oxycodone for Opiate Withdrawls
    Neuromind01 is offline New Member

Default Oxycodone for Opiate Withdrawls

Iv been using H for about 2 month, say 4-6 doses daily. I have a script of oxycodon 5mg and want to use them for withdrawls. But i know i will need at least 4 to feel better. Any Comments?

GM

princessjayz is offline New Member

Put it this way, the longer you wait to do it the less affect they'll have. You will feel them if you take two at a time like twice a day, then take something to help you sleep at night.... trust me[:I]

snalpy is offline New Member

listen bro, ive had withdrawls many times. you should save some of the pills for a taper-down. i know its hard, sometimes i cand save one till tomorow morning.. but i know your are use to doing it several times pr day. try to go 12 hours with out a dose. then more. maybe a day and take some to sleep. if you crash cold turkey with no meds the withdrawl symptoms will start about 16-24 hours after your last dose wears off. then you get worse for about 2-3 days. then on the fourth you feel slightly better. the fifth you got a grip on everything and the sixth you should be a lot better and detoxed. i feel back and muscle aches. i feel flu symptoms and general anxiety. over the counter flu meds help. so does tylenol. muscle relaxers(perscription) like robaxin help. i take klonopin or valium to help sleep and get over the first few days. the biggest thing for me is,, its like my body has to pay for the pleaseure i got. and the withdrawls are it. so if you spread it out by tapering your last doses (highs) you will do a lot better. hang in man. a hot shower and tylenol will help a little

kewlcaliguy82 is offline New Member

A better solution is to ask for a script of Methadone/Methadose. This is specifically used for H users to detox and step off with great success. You'll start taking methadone every 4-6 hours, then slowly going down the line of less potent narcotics until you're off completly. If you want to get off with success, ask for Methadone. Going from H to Oxycodone is far too large of a gap to do it w/o going back to H. Email me if you need more info.

University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)Pharmacy Intern