need to pass drug test!
    iceman27 is offline Member

Default need to pass drug test!

I am going back to work soon and was wondering if anyone had any information on how long opiates, speed and mary jane stay in your system for. I do percs a few times a week, have only done speed once about a week ago and smoke the reefer maybe once a week. I really need to pass to get this job. Please any help would be great. I would also like to know if anyone knows of how to get rid of all these gross toxins in my body. Are there any home remedies? Please help!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Here's a list I found somewhere awhile back. There's suppose to be drinks sold in head shops that'll wipe you clean, some say they work, but many lab guys say no. You need to worry about the weed. I don't know what to tell you.

Drug Approximate Detection Time in Urine:
    Alcohol 1-2 days
    Amphetamines (crystal, Ice, crank, methamphetamines) 5-7 days
    Barbituates Short-Acting (ie. secobarbital) 1-2 days
    Barbituates Long-Acting (ie. phenobarbital) 2-3 weeks
    Benzodiazepines (Librium®,Valium®,Serax,Xanax ®) 2-30 days
    Cannabinoids (THC,Marijuana) 20-90 days
    Clenbuterol 2-4 days
    Cocaine (Crack) 3-5 days
    Codeine 2-5 days
    Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 3-7 days
    LSD 1-4 days
    Methadone 3-5 days
    Methaqualone (Quaalude) l-14 days
    Opiates (>>>>>>, Vicode, morphine, codeine) 2-7 days
    Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel Dust) 1-30 days
    Phenobarbital 10-20 days
    Propoxyphene (Darvon) 1-3 days
    Psilocybin (mushrooms) 3-5
    Steroids (anabolic) oral 14 days

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

I know for a fact that in my town, which is an extremely liberal city with several head shops, some employers test for the presence of certain chemicals known to reduce the efficacy of drug tests, like niacin and bleach. Also, if you think you can drink a lot of water until your pee runs clear, you're wrong because they are very wise to that and will order a re-test, which may be good because it will buy you some time to really detox.

Opiates stay in your system according to how much you have built up in your system from either really heavy use (weeks-months) or once-weekly users (days-a week). Amphetamines run your metabolism faster and shouldn't show up after four or five days after use, and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in marijuana is stored in fat cells, so if you're a chubbier guy, it will take longer than a 100-lb teenager. Unfortunately, THC has a much longer stay in your body. IT has taken some of my friends who were very heavy users (high constantly all day) up to six months to comletely empty their system.

Good luck, because sometimes if they suspect you have been taking a detox treatment or diluted your urine, they'll order a hair follicle or saliva test which are MUCH more accurate.

There are also kits, if you've ever read a High Times magazine, that include a fake penis and bag of actual clean urine that you can store in your pants before the test until the bag of urine is the right temperature, but that seems like a bit much to me. Good idea, though.

Jesus Christ will help you through. -Betsy