naltrexone
    Lorisok is offline New Member

Default naltrexone

Hi. I am in desparate need of finding naltrexone online, without a prescription. I am trying to break many years of addiction and can't seem to manage it alone. I'm hoping this will help me get through it. I'm having a hard time finding it. Not sure what this site/group is about and I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries or offended anyone in anyway. Thanks.

u39cl is offline New Member

Sorry - I don't know of anywhere - but that kind of sucs! I hope you get some help from somewhere! Can't your doctor help? - Good luck

Lorisok is offline New Member

I wish he could - But i would have to tell him first?! [V] Thanks for responding.

deborah is offline New Member

My boyfriend was/is a dope addict for anumber of years. He receives naltrexone at >>>> in New Haven, CT, from a rehab facility and takes it orally. My stepson went to a facility in Michigan and received an implant for it that lasts for six month at a time. I don't really know how affective it is; my boyfriend stopped taking it once and started drugs again; but is now back on it.

kellrx is offline Member

It is best to talk to your doctor about it, breaking the trust between the two of you is a bad idea. You can go to a treatment clinic without him knowing if you have to, but don't get drugs off of the internet--that is a reaalllly bad idea (you don't know what is in that stuff!!!) Call a treatment facility and let them help you.

BHoperph is offline New Member

Narcan use can cause the onset of severe withdrawl symptoms in addicts and cause tachycardia, elevated blood pressure, and lots of other bad problems.
    You should not use this unless trained to do so.