which muscle relaxer has least side effects?
    leana is offline Member

Default which muscle relaxer has least side effects?

hi there,i was wondering if anyone knows which muscle relaxer works best, with the least side effects? i was prescribed soma for severe pain, but i cant even take them. yesterday i hurt so bad, i took one, it took the edge off the pain, but i felt all messed up, then later i got sick and threw up, today i still feel hung over, just from taking one. im alloud to take up to 4 a day.isnt there anything else that works as good for the pain, that dont make you feel dopey and sick afterwards?

tamara02 is offline Banned

Hi leana,I take soma but have for a while,maybe i'm used to them.did you take it on an empty stomach? I know they really work well when I get a pulled muscle or spasms.try a half of one w/ a glass of water.Let me know how that goes ,there are other muscle relaxers out there,Skelexin,does not mess you up,like soma does ,either does flexeril,zanaflex,,though I noticed the zanaflex makes me nauseaus.good luck and let me know how you're doing,Tamm

valium work good

makisupa is offline Junior Member

Flexeril (Zanaflex) is great , been on a while, and when I dont take it, I dont feel wierd.

"The more I know in Life, the more there is to see!!!"