Most Hydrocodone Ever Taken
    anonone17 is offline Junior Member

Default Most Hydrocodone Ever Taken

Hey everyone I was wondering for those of you who have had problems with hydrocodone ( or just a problem with tolerance for that matter ), what was the highest dose of hydro you have ever taken? This is not a question about abuse but I am doing some research on addiction and tolerance and just wanted to know how high of a dose some individuals have taken and survived. I know some addicts have to extract the hydro due to high levels of acetaminophen have any of you guys had to resort to that? Any insight on this would really be nice. And thanks alot for always sharing your opinions and giving your helpful advise. I really don't know what i would do without you guys!

Also if anyone knows the LD50 of hydro this would be very helpful thanks!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

I have done Hycodan which is the hydrocodone cough syrup.It's 10mgs per 1 ml.I had a 500ml bottle of it and the most I ever did was 100mls.I found it kinda shetty and it wasn't strong enough.I would only take it if I couldn't get morphine or dilaudid ect,it was just to weak.....Dave

P.S. Up here in Canada hydrocodone doesn't even come in a pill just the syrup Hycodan.....Dave

Does anyone else want to share?

jesink is offline New Member

My husband has took over 10 percet 10mg in one day and i wasn't to happy well i guess the good side for him he didn't feel anything when i kicked his ass.LOL But that was about a yr ago
    jesink

ghostecco is offline New Member

How’s it going anonone, I once took ten hydrocodone 7.5/ 750 APAP pills.. which is the equivalent of 75 mg hydrocodone and 7.5 grams APAP (acetaminophen). I was smashed but I was incredibly lucky i didn’t end pooping out my liver during the process, I recently found out high levels of acetaminophen are very toxic for your liver, doses as high as eight grams could cause complete dysfunction... luckily I didn’t go for that one extra pill that night.. not to mention its practically a waste to go over 30 mg hydrocodone anyway, the intensity is the same if not too much, plus if you don’t weigh enough you can very easily go into respiratory arrest. If you do decide to experiment with this, make sure the acetaminophen levels are low enough for you to keep it under two grams per sitting. I’ve recently been able to acquire Oxycodone 10/ 325 APAP, which is a low enough dose to play around with.. Hope this helps at all and be careful in your exploits..

-Ghost

jerrymoore is offline New Member

A really close friend of mine took at least 20 vicodin es, And I know he s not lying, because I was saw him popping throughout the day, I just didnt think to worry how many. But he seemed pefecty fine.....So thats the most I ve ever heard of, im suprised he didnt puke!!!!!

texassweetpea is offline New Member

At the end of my lortab addiction...I was popping 6 7.5 lortab at a time and repeating in 4 hrs or so. Needless to say I had to get a hold on that problem! So far so good no lortab for over 3 weeks.

Dana in Texas

hey ghost thanks for replying but what do you mean when you say that it's a waste to go over 30mg and the intensity does not change? If anyone else knows what he means feel free to respond

Thanks!