morphine sulfate 30mg
    dirrtydave is offline New Member

Default morphine sulfate 30mg

I have a 30mg morphine sulfate tab. Ive taken vicodin and percocet and can handle about 20-30mg at once, but never took morphine. What can i expect, will it be enjoyable or will it kill me? Any info would be great,

Thank you

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Hydrocodone is .6 times as strong as morphine, oxycodone is 1.5-2x, so do the math.
    Be safe and cut it in to quarters.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

dirrtydave is offline New Member

so then 30mg of morphine sulfate is the equililant to what? 50mg of hydro??

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Yes, it's simple math 30 divided by .6 equals 50mg

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

DIRRTYDAVElease get help before you kill yourself

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by hatelove percs

DIRRTYDAVElease get help before you kill yourself
    Thats sort of rude to treat someone you know nothing about like an addict.

i don't need an opinion. didn't ask for one. i also didn't say he/she was an addict. i simply state the obvious. this person is taking a dangerous road and would do well to get off now.

Krucetopher is offline New Member

Default Any Suggestions?

I was prescribed Morphine SO4 30MG EXT REL, also I take Hydrocodone 10/665 for break through pain, though I don't think the Morphine affects me in the slightest fashion, I get NO relief from them. As per your comment it should be very similar in strength to the Hydrocodone. I have even double dosed and still felt no relief or anything from the Morphine. I really belive it was a waste to even fill the script. I even went as far as taking 3 of them once, and nothing. When I take my Hydrocodone 10/665 I feel relief within 20-30 mins. Any idea why the Morphine seems to be so weak to me?

rachemist is offline New Member

will it be enjoyable..... buddy you are headed down a bad road. taking drugs to just to feel good gives the people who really need them so much trouble because doctors read comments like yours and will not prescribe pain killers to people who need it to survive the day. When I worked by time I got home I collasped and had to lay still for an hour in level 9 pain. I never askedif it would be enjoyable I asked if I could survive another day with out blowing my head off because the doctorwould not write me a script for even hydocodone. will it be enjoyable.... and you don't even know what your taking... ER is not for people to get high on its for pain relief. asking people how to get high.... drug addict is a good description of your future. your comment makes me ill