? on morphine pills
    quoting is offline New Member

Default ? on morphine pills

Is their a 30mg morphine pill? If so how powerful is it? Where does it rate with other mg

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Yes there is a 30mg ms contin (sustained release).This would be taken by someone who is used to taking opiates or in in severe pain.It can be very dangerous to someone that has little or no experience with morphine.....Dave

quoting is offline New Member

Could u give me a list of where the 30mg ranks with other morphine pills?

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

And how would it rank any different from other morphine pills? 30mgs Morphine is 30mgs Morphine, the only difference is when they are time released or instant release. With the time released tablets, the dose is slowly released over a period of 12 hours and with the instant release, you get the whole dose at once when you take the pill.

Oxycontin is 3 times stronger than morphine, so this would be like taking a 10mg Oxy CR if it is the controlled release morphine.

There is also an instant release morphine though, not just a time released like mpvt was talking about.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~