Mexican Codeine Pills
    big sid is offline New Member

Default Mexican Codeine Pills

Has anyone out there heard of 50 mg codeine pills from Asofarma? The product name is LERTUS CD and it has 50 mg of codeine and 50 mg of some other ****. I have some and would like to know other peoples' experience with this product. So far, my experience was negative.I bought these in Mexico and would like to know more about them. Thanx.

Stallion is offline Senior Member

what do the pills look like. Mexican pharms are notorius for selling bunk narcs to gullible Americans. My dad purchased "codiene" pills in Mexico that turned out to be antibiotics, and others I've known have been sold Somas, propoxphene and tramadol as codiene or hydrocodone. I'll do some looking on LERTUS CD, but even if they do have codiene in them they are not made to American standards and might just be inferior meds. let you know if anything turns up.

Information = Freedom

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

I found another forum where these pills are being discussed with some information on them:

http://www.bluelight.ru//vb/showthre...postid=2907141

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

big sid is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by zippysgoddess

I found another forum where these pills are being discussed with some information on them:

http://www.bluelight.ru//vb/showthre...postid=2907141

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Very welcome.