Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Methadone 54/142 10mg pill
    oxyman24 is offline Junior Member

Default Methadone 54/142 10mg pill

I got some of these. Can you snort them? (do not reply to this with some nonsense about putting a gun to my head, that is ridiculous nonsense to say snorting a 10mg methadone pill is the same as shooting myself in the head with a gun) anywayz someone give me a answer, cuz they burn when u try and insuffalate them. Im thinking oral consumption is best means of experiementing with this substance. By the way did u guys know that methadone was developed back during WWII when nazi smack head commanders had their opium supply cut off by CHina so they ordered their chemist to come up with an opiate that was totally synthetic and didnt rely on the poppy plants.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-06-2010 at 06:09 AM.

painreducer is offline New Member

yes go ahead ,like you havent already (lol) under your tongue works well too chew up --have a great time --is this what you need to hear ---people advise you not to because that is not there purpose ,the idea is so people in pain dont have to pop pills every fricken hour --probably cost millions for pharam. companies to develop --go get some dillys and sort them [)]

painreducer is offline New Member

One more thing anybody and everybody know who and why methadone was synthezied thanks anyways --pls be careful [:0]

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Nah, not putting a gun to your head, they won't kill you that fast, instead you will cause a slow, agonizing death, but hey, that's up to you. Go ahead, inhale that stuff that isn't meant to be metabolized and used by the human body, block your sinus passages and lungs with it.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

why do people after reading these types of posts over and over here continue to ask these questions knowing that older members are all going to repeat themselves with the same response over and over.[xx(]

I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

vincentlee1 is offline New Member

Oxyman24 wasn't you just on oxy continguy20 thread on the 18th stating how you was ok sniffing 80mg oc then one day you woke up sick until you took a line of oc. Then u stated you got off of 80 mg oxycontin { oxycocode time released} and went to a 10mg of perocet which is a lower dose of {oxycodone and aspirin immediate release} which mean you getting both the drugs right away because you bypass the time release which is one the oc pill.. It take eight 10 mg pills of percocets to equal one 80mg pill of oxycontin. You saying you wasn't sick? I know you said you was taking hydrococode also but that stll does equal the 80mg you was snorting. You also say you was taking 10 or 5 mg of methodone. All of the above has opiates in it so I want to know how you going so well without using so much opiates. You say you was taking methodone but thst 10mg won't do nothing for the amount you was using. Even with a methodone detox they wouldnt drop you that fast from the amount of opiates you was using. The only thing you could had to was beafomorphine ,how ever you spell it. But if its working fou you I wish you the best of luck. But the crazy thing about the whole thing ,you was on here on the 20th asking about if you crushed and sniffed 10 mg methodone pills would you get high. I was there once abusing drugs and never thought I had a problem. Its your life but take it from one ex drug abuser to an active drug abuser, we only lie to ourselves. You saying you taking almost 60 percent less opiates with no withdrwal @ all?
    Rotorhed66 likes this.

abey042000 is offline Member

And I continue to say..... This is a prime example why people with chronic pain conditions are so unddertreated by phyiscians because its people like this that make it bad, and give us pain patients a bad name. We're all stereotyped.
    Rotorhed66 likes this.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

I agree,this is why the drug companies are trying to design new pain killers that if crushed will turn to gel.They already have some morphine pills out that if you tried to inject them you will go into withdrawls because they put naloxone in it which is only effective when used I.V..So it shouldn't be much longer and these people will either have to try and getinto recovery or just start taking handfuls by mouth which they won't be able to afford.......Dave

oxyman24 is offline Junior Member

you are right, pills are bad, oxycontin has put a big hole in my soul, seriously. The drug is insane and shouldnt be soo easy to get. im done with it all. f opiates~

stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

Hey Dave--- ever heard of >>>>>>? The pharma co's and medical community can do whatever they want to try and prevent prescription abuse, but as long as people want it..... someone will produce it.
    I hate how people beat up on addicts, like they had a plan to make it harder for legitimate pain patients to get treated. Addicts start taking drugs and continue to because they MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER. The same reason pain patients do. It's easier to cope with life, sense of well-being, usually escaping underlying mental health issues. The difference is you can't see a broken brain like you can see a broken back. I don't judge people who use narcotics to stave off legitimate pain. Unfortunately the addict can't show the world an X-ray of his brain and say "see! this is why I started taking these highly addictive drugs and eventually became dependent on them."

May Jah bless all people still suffering with addiction. And God bless the family of the addict who just died as I wrote this.

The perpetuated stigma of addiction keeps a lot of people out of treatment and on the path to psuedo-suicide.

I've been an addict for 25 years so I know people will always try and find away to beat the system.Legit pain sufferers don't smash up pills and snort them or inject into their viens.That's why when I said that drug companies are going to make it harder to do pills illegally or whatever you want to call it then it will be the signal for some of the addicts to get some help......Dave

saturnatural is offline New Member

Oh yes legitimate pain sufferers most certainly do crush and sniff their pills. Been doing it for 20 years. It's the fastest way to get relief (short of IV). Especially first thing in the morning. Also every single person on pain management for legitimate reasons I've ever asked does it too. So if you don't you're in the minority! Good for you! The world wouldn't be the same without self righteous, sanctimonious, do gooders.

gerstner23 is offline Junior Member

Default oh no

i dont care how long you are on pain meds and you divert them from the way they are suppose to be used what mvp was trying to say i think the majority of people with legitimate pain take there medication as prescribed as the majority of addicts will try to divert the medication. there will always be a few oddballs like yourself that are i guess in legitimate pain and still try to get high instead of just making the pain go away. and dont tell me that is what you are trying to do make the pain go away because when you use a narcotic the way it is not suppose to be used yes i guess you will feel less pain for a few minutes but real pain suffers know in the long run you are just hurting yourself because you are going to use up your medication to quick then suffer until you can get your next script. i am a real pain suffer but i will tell you i would never divert my medication because like i said i know my medicine will then run out and then i am ********************ed where as the addict does not think about that. but i guess there are a few of you out there always are, but not close to most of us. thank you brad

What Saturnatural is is a chronic pain\addict just like I am.If you think that smashing up your pills and taking more then prescribed is normal then you are farther gone then you realize.Ask your doctor if it's alright for you to take your meds this way.You have an addiction problem that sooner or later your going to have to address because as you know opiates don't work after awhile and you either need to up your dose or change from say morphine to dilaudid.I've been on methadone for 5 years making me an addict for the last 28 years.Just before I got on methadone I was taking 3,000mgs of chrushed up ms contin (morphine) a day or more if I could.It got to the point for me anyway were I just couldn't control my intake,it didn't matter if it was morphine,>>>>>> or fentanyl I just couldn't get enough to satisfy myself.The methadone seemed to relieve me of this and once I got to a stable dose I no longer craved to crush up morphine or inject dilaudid ect.I had no withdrawls and my head was clear for the first time in years.I was very fortunate in that the methadone also lifted my depression.I was extremely depressed and had been all my life.So when someone say's that it's normal for supposively legit chronic pain patients to crush up or inject opiates it just doesn't fly because I know it it's not normal and that it's the act of an addict...........Dave

oxyquittin is offline New Member

Default I Have 35 Milligrams Of Methadone To Detox Myself

Is any one familiar with methadone detox? I began with 40 ten mg pillls this morning. They are 54 142 methadone talblets. I dissolved 3 pills in warm water and drank it. I did not feel anything for an hour + 20 minutes. So I took another, and then another 15 minutes later. Now with 50 mgms in my system, I am feeling good.

I had done two 80 miligram oxycontins yesterday, as i have done every day for past 4 months or so. I woke up with the usual hangover, but was not sick... too soon for oxy withdrawal. If I waited longer and went into withdrawal, I would likely have felt a lighter dosage of methadone.

So, now I am looking for a schedule for the remaining 35 millgrams. If you have experience with short-term methadone detox, please pass it along.

Thanks

cindygail47 is offline New Member

Default Methadone 10 mgs.

Quote Originally Posted by oxyman24 View Post
    I got some of these. Can you snort them? (do not reply to this with some nonsense about putting a gun to my head, that is ridiculous nonsense to say snorting a 10mg methadone pill is the same as shooting myself in the head with a gun) anywayz someone give me a answer, cuz they burn like **** when u try and insuffalate them. Im thinking oral consumption is best means of experiementing with this substance. By the way did u guys know that methadone was developed back during WWII when nazi smack head commanders had their opium supply cut off by CHina so they ordered their chemist to come up with an opiate that was totally synthetic and didnt rely on the poppy plants.
    cindygail47 If you can possibly get off the Methadone then I suggest that you do. I was on it about 1 year and 1/2, and I couldn't stand it anymore, yeah they started out helping me, I have osteoarthritis badly, and the pain is so bad that I was on 8-10 mgs a day. Until it stopped helping me anymore, but at first I wasn't in any pain whatsoever. But then things started to happen to my body, I can't explain it, but I got off of them, it was hard, I hurt everywhere, My husband helped me to detox myself. It tooks over 2 weeks, but now I'm off of them, but of course I'm now on Morphine ER, 60 mgs, and I feel much better. So, if I were you, I'd get off of them, you can go to the Drugstore and buy something called Detox 7, it has pills that you take so many a day, and a herb or something that you mix with juice, water, and drink it, I'm not saying that you won't still feel bad, I stayed in bed for over 2 weeks, I couldn't eat, I had to go to the bathroom all the time, because that's the way it get's out of your system. But your best bet is to get onto something else, they are addictive, but what isn't. What I'm taking now, I don't feel high or anything, I just feel like doing what I need to do. So, if you don't do it for yourself, do it for the ones who love and care about you, and I hope you have someone like I did (my husband) to help you, because you will need it. Good luck, and I hope that you take my advice, if not ask a Doctor. But if you can do it yourself, go for it, you will be better off. If you want to talk just email me at cindygail43@comcat.net This is cindygail47 on 5-18-07 It's 2:32PM where I live. So, if you don't get this until later, I get onto my computer quite often, I will get your email, or if you would just rather post it here that is fine too. Good Luck and God Bless.

dianimalover is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up think about it, if you're brain is not too clouded

I am sure youv'e heard this before, but it's TRUE! My god, kid this is not a----- game!!! It's your life! Try to remember before drugs took over your life, what you wanted to be, what was in your heart what did you love to do beyond anything? When you are WILLING to do whatever it takes, by any means possible, you can change. It's hard, damn hard, but so what? Once you fight for your life and your head comes out of the fog, you WILL remember what get's you off for real. Then DO it. I've found writing is my passion and I am thrilled to death every day that I get to do it with a sense of peace and no more anxiety or nightmares. Sometimes I want to shake people and scream some sense into them, because I am reminded of myself when they act as it's natural for an addict to do. But I beg you and I am TELLING you, there is life after drugs, more than you could ever DREAM possible.Face all your pain it' only temporary, and then you have a lifetime of freedom where YOU are in control of YOUR life! Not the connect, not the dope I know this is exactly what you don't want to hear but I can't help it when I have a chance to tell people what can truly BE for them. May you find the truth, the way, and the light, son.

frank294 is offline New Member

Why ask a question you already know the answer to? If you don't, you know you're just going to digest the drug of your choice in any manner that'll get you off the quickest. This holds true for all druggies, myself included. I've been a dope fiend for over 40 years ( a rarity in this field) I've done it all, tried it all and >>>>>> is my drug of choice. Programs were essential during my periods of sobriety, which never seemed to last for very long. My drug use was a result of the Vietnam war, I spent 2 years in combat 68 & 69, returning to the States, and trying to adjust was impossible. To turn off the War required massive doses of narcotics, beginning with Barbs, then straight to >>>>>> and Methadone. At this particular period in time the VA, allowed up to and over 500mgs of methadone, daily. I'll spare myself and the readers, the unwholesome lifestyle, that resulted from my destructive choices. It wasn't till recently, I began to search inside for answers that may offer me insight to alternative ways to survive without drugs. This requires enormous amounts of education. This knowledge is only gained once sobriety has been achieved. Of course, you must surrender everything associated with your destructive past and want to change. If you're not sincere or honest with this goal, continue killing your emotions and feelings as before, but at least understand you're not ready. It'll require many attempts to realize success, however, your battle will last a lifetime and once you come to understand this you're on the right path. For me the road is still ongoing, I've experienced periods of longevity (up to 5 yrs) without the need to use, only to find further educating myself was very beneficial. Knowing why I wanted drugs opposed to just using, revealed a purpose and direction allowing a differing view. I don't know, for me the search may never end, because, one thing I discovered is that: "It's the Journey, not what's at the end". I hope you have success Oxy, and find your own path to be true. Frank

frmrtxn is offline New Member

Default it's not really comforting, even knowing I'm not alone.

I am an addict, and I'm quickly becoming a junky. I need methadone! I just honestly don't know what to do! I have constant pain, and my addiction started 9 years ago with narcotic pain killers. I've been clean at times, but it's never lasted more than a year and a half. I have 3 beautiful daughters, and a great wife, all of whom can see me struggling. I won't lie, I love the high, but in all honesty, the pain WITHOUT drugs is so great that it prevents me from working, being that I can't stand for more than a few minutes. I live in Mass, so if anyone has any ideas, knows ANY friendly knowledgable local Docs, let me know. My email is snowyplace01@yahoo.com.

wantingtorecover is offline New Member

Default This medication helps

I am 30 years old and I have a addiction to painkillers.I started taking hydrocodone when I was 22 for menstrual cramps and liked the way it made me feel.I suffer from depression and aniexty disorder and taking opiates would make me feel calmer and happy.eventually I started developing a tolerance and had to take more and more to get the same effect.In the past 4 years I moved up to taking about 100 mgs of oxycontion a day or 120 mgs of morphine a day depending on what I could get.I progressed to snorting oxycontion but I found that snorting morphine didnt really work for me.I also realized morphine didnt really make me feel high like oxycontin did. I would take more or less depending on how much I could get that day.I stated going broke so I brought my dose down to about 60 mg of oxy or 60 mg of morphine a day and I started taking it time released instead of crushing it so I wouldnt go into withdrawl sooner.my life has became miserable so I seeked out help I couldnt quit cause every time I tried I had horrible withdrawls sweats anxiety,diareha,leg cramps and muscle pain,feeling like I was crawling in my own skin.today I started taking methadone I am to take 30 mgs in one dose three times a day for the first week and taper off them after one month.I dont get a high feeling from them,I have some heartburn from them but they are helping.Im not in pain like I am when I try to go coldturkey and I have no cravings.Say what you will about this medicine but it is helping me and in one month I hope to be off it and drug free.I want my life back I am so depressed and have got myself in a financial nightmare,I have pawned alot of stuff and spent my entire savings account for my retirement.My addiction to pain killers also has caused me some liver damage and I lost my children to department of human services because I couldnt stop abusing painkillers.There is hope for me I am going to treatment and for anyone experimenting with painkillers and not yet addicted dont ruin your life and lose everything important to you like I did this is a powerful and horrible addiction.

subjunky is offline Junior Member

I too know all the benefits of methadone.It helped me get stable at a time when I was really out of whack, and unstable.
    BUT and there are big BUTS, it will creep up on you and be a far worse addiction, thats why they give it to us junky's to keep off the street drugs and minimize the harm we do to ourselves. It will get you stable, but its a very hard drug to come off.
    and you only need to take it once a day.I dont know why they have you taking it 3 times a day that is strange.
    also counting off is very hard.I tried numerous times, so now i am on subs. they are a lot easier to count down, if you can get to a low dose and make the jump over to subs you may have a better chance.
    good luck to you however you go, but just remember methadone gives but it also takes. it is very insidious.
    All the will to succeed.
    sj

Default I was wrong wrote by wanting to recover.

I started the methadone on friday at 2pm.It kept me up all night I couldnt sleep around 630am saturday I had to take my morning dose just so I could fall asleep for a little while on this medicine I fall asleep fast but cant stay asleep.I started having a aniexty attack and it wouldnt go away until I took that 630am dose its like I fiend for my next dose worse then regular pain pills.by saturday night I was vomiting repeatedly even when I hadnt eat or drink something and I have been taking my methadone as presribed every 6 to 8 hours not exceeding the 30mg dose 3 times a day.Sunday today I feel out of it like a zombie again last night I coulnt sleep and I threw up throughout the night and woke up with a fever.The fever broke and im not vomiting anymore but I still have a headace and Im so out of it like Im a zombie I keep falling asleep on the toliet but yet if I lay down to sleep I cant stay asleep for more than 5 minutes I wake right back up.Any advice on what to do.Im scared to stplop taking the methadone cause I want to get off the pain pills and I cant stay clean because of the horrible withdrawls thats why the doctor gave me methadone in the first place.I was wrong about the methadone helping so much it takes away the withdrawls but has its own set of issues and I think that it too will have withdrawls.what should I do.

omg you are going to have withdrawls off methadone, its one of THE worst to get off.
    and you seem to be having tooooo much. if you are nodding off on the toilet, you are having too much.
    and i repeat, methadone is a once a day deal.
    your doctor obviously has no idea what he is doing.
    I dont know what to suggest, except try only having it once in the morning, then you will be able to sleep at night.
    methadone comes with a lot of sedative effects, so sleep is not usually an issue.
    by the sounds of all your symptoms of vomiting, sweating and nodding off, you are on tooo much. if you are planning to get off this stuff, i suggest you cut your dose down, and PLEASE only take it once a day.
    I cant understand why your doctor has you taking it every 8 hours when the half life of methadone is 24-36 hours, so once a day is the usual regime.
    please be careful
    sj

p.s i have been on methadone for over 10 years, i know how you are feeling.
    90 mgs is quite a lot. how many pills were you taking. the methadone is going to be harder to get off than the pain pills, fact.

Default Thanks Subjunky

I had weened my self down to either 60 mgs of morphine extened release one a day or 60 to 80 mgs of extended release oxycontin once a day.My doctor said first week take 3 10mg tablets every 8 hours no more than 3 times a day equaling 90 mgs of methadone each day and the next week he said ill take 2 each dose and so on for about a month until Im off the methadone.This was meant to help me with withdrawls from the oxy and morphine so i could quit them.I will stop taking this much and talk to my doctor first thing in the mornig I have been taking methadone for about 3 days I started it on friday .

yeh if you were only on 60mg morphine or 60-80 of oxys once a day, you have gone over that by having 90mg of methadone.
    the way methadone works for even longer than those other drugs, you should be able to be on less.
    thats only my opinion though, i dont want to advise you wrongly, but i feel i am correct in what i am saying to you.
    it sounds like you are having a bit much by the symptoms you describe.

i needed to go on the methadone to come off a long time opiate habit, and i ended up on that longer than the original habit.
    i am on subs now, nearly off, im on 1.5mg.
    started on 14mg end of july.

for me, i have found subs a lot easier to count off. you have to be on 20-30mgs of methadone to switch over..

stay strong, and all the best
    SJ

MattMason is offline New Member

I have been on methadone for chronic pain for 14 years, recently my Doc increased my dose to 50 MGs dailey. I have taken more on occasion over the years, with many of the same side effetcts, mainly lack of sleep. I would not take that much, your Doc may get upset, as they all tend to think they know everything. Can you try dosing once a day?
    I was on 30 MG's for 7 years, 40 MGs for another 7, and just recently kicked it up to 50 MGs.
    I would love to get off, but I am not sure what would help my spine pain.
    My Doctor mentioned Dilautid, anyone have any experience with that?
    Thanks

Smile I talked to my doc and You were right subjunky

I talked to my doctor and did some research first I found a morphine conversion chart and looked up info on methadone overdose symptoms.I was pretty much overdosing as it got worse not better.yesterday I was so sick throwing up still and not sleeping for pretty much almost 4 days.My doctor told me to skip this mornings dose and take 2 10 mg tablets my afternoon and night dose.now i am taking 3 doses of 20mg a day.If I feel like I dont need that much he said take 10 mg 3 times a day .I already feel much better taking less.and I see already what you mean by being addictive while waiting to take my afternoon dose I felt like my head was spinning and I felt sick and anxious.Im scared that I started a much worse drug than morphine or oxycontin.my goal is to get off this as quick as possible.Thanks for your advice I like reading your posts.
    I start outpatient treatment tomorrow.good luck in getting off the subs.
    Thanks,
    Theresa T
    p.s other poster I have never had experiance with diludad but I hear it gets you high and its more powerful than oxycontin or morphine.

AlanH07 is offline New Member

Wink Methadone Addiction and Suggestions

My addiction started with Opiates(Lortab) and Benzodiazepines(Xanax) around 1994.The first Xanax I took hooked me as well as Lortab.Before long I was shooting up 4 mg Dilaudid.I noticed someone writing about them.Dilaudid are bad news.In 6-7 months I spent over 50,000 dollars.They give you an amazing 5 second Rush when first used.Oxycontin is better and longer lasting.I have shot OC's and Morphine too.I got to were I had to shoot a 4mg K4 every 4 hours or I would get sick.I went into the hospital.I was given 80mg of Methadone for 2 days and 70 on the 3rd.Went to a treatment program were they weened me off of everything with Darvocet.After I got out I went strait back to Lortab and Percocet.Around New Years in 97 I started going to a Methadone Clinic.At first you have to drive over everyday.After months and a year of clean U/A's I got my weekly take homes.For mileage purposes I switched the Clinic to a closer location and was on 100mg's of Methadone and 8mg's of Xanax a day.I have had anxiety,Panic and PTSD most of my life).After a while around 2004 I started going to a doctor.He got busted so I went back to the clinic.I am now back there on 80mg's of Methadone and I take it all at the same time when I wake up(Methadone has a 24 hour plus half life so you shouldn't be feeling withdrawal symptoms,if you are,it's in your head),10mg's of Xanax.4-5 2mg's a day(I get 150 2mg's per month)I used to take 10-12 2mg Xanax and go out and drink.It nearly killed me.I haven't drank alcohol since 20 July 2005.I also take 60mg's of Restoril at bedtime and 400mg's of Serequel at bedtime.I never take Xanax and Methadone at the same time.It is lethal and have had a few friends die from overdoses from that.They usually took Soma too.A drug that should be taken off of the market in my opinion.I was recently put on Nuvigil due to daytime sleepiness and it works okay.I don't abuse my meds.I don't get a high feeling.It just makes me feel normal.One problem for me on opiates is constipation.There is a vitamin called Vitadone,that you take with Methadone,that works well to prevent this and gives you energy.Methadone is very hard to get off of.You may want to look up Rapid Detox Centers.They keep you on analgesics while going through withdrawals.I would go to suboxone before Dilaudid though.It's all bad for you.The best you can do is take meds as prescribed(amount and how prescribed,eg by mouth,don't shoot or snort).Doing either of those decreases half life.Hope this helps someone.Ya'll take it easy and take care

I went through the nodding off phase of Methadone.I smoke to so I burned a lot of stuff.You will get over the nodding phase after you get on a stable dose for you and you should take it once a day.I used to wake up after nodding because it felt like I was dying/overdosing.I have anxiety and panic attacks bad.I have been on Methadone since around New Years 1998 and Xanax for a little longer.You should ask your doctor about taking all Methadone in the morning and Valium,Ativan,Xanax,or Klonopine in the afternoon and night to help sleep.I take 60mg's of Restoril(a benzodiazapine sedative),400mg's of Serequel,and a Unisom at night to sleep but I have been on these meds for a prolonged time.You clearly have anxiety/panic disorder.My Mom vomits from taking Lortab.She has to take Mepergan(Demerol and Phenagrine).Phenegran was made as an antihistamine but is more widely used as a anti nausea and anti emetic.You may want to ask your doctor about a similar drug.I hope you get it all taken care of because something isn't right with your dosage.Different people react differently to getting off of Methadone.Some have little affects while others have bad affects.I think some of it is in their head.Take care.
    Last edited by AlanH07; 05-07-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindygail47 View Post
    cindygail47 If you can possibly get off the Methadone then I suggest that you do. I was on it about 1 year and 1/2, and I couldn't stand it anymore, yeah they started out helping me, I have osteoarthritis badly, and the pain is so bad that I was on 8-10 mgs a day. Until it stopped helping me anymore, but at first I wasn't in any pain whatsoever. But then things started to happen to my body, I can't explain it, but I got off of them, it was hard, I hurt everywhere, My husband helped me to detox myself. It tooks over 2 weeks, but now I'm off of them, but of course I'm now on Morphine ER, 60 mgs, and I feel much better. So, if I were you, I'd get off of them, you can go to the Drugstore and buy something called Detox 7, it has pills that you take so many a day, and a herb or something that you mix with juice, water, and drink it, I'm not saying that you won't still feel bad, I stayed in bed for over 2 weeks, I couldn't eat, I had to go to the bathroom all the time, because that's the way it get's out of your system. But your best bet is to get onto something else, they are addictive, but what isn't. What I'm taking now, I don't feel high or anything, I just feel like doing what I need to do. So, if you don't do it for yourself, do it for the ones who love and care about you, and I hope you have someone like I did (my husband) to help you, because you will need it. Good luck, and I hope that you take my advice, if not ask a Doctor. But if you can do it yourself, go for it, you will be better off. If you want to talk just email me at cindygail43@comcat.net This is cindygail47 on 5-18-07 It's 2:32PM where I live. So, if you don't get this until later, I get onto my computer quite often, I will get your email, or if you would just rather post it here that is fine too. Good Luck and God Bless.
    All Opiates dry you up.I promise that people who take opiates or methadone for a long period of time have constipation and dental problems.Your mouth gets dry at night causing you to drink something with taste,not water)so you start getting cavities.It eventually starts drying out synovial fluid causing joint pain and arthritis until you take your meds.And the constipation adds to wieght gain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast