Loratab and Xanax
    girlie girl is offline Member

Default Loratab and Xanax

Just wondering if anyone knew the if it was ok to take loratab and xanax together? Thanks [:X]

Girlie Girl

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

alprazolam and acetaminophen-hydrocodone (moderate Drug-Drug)
    Description:

MONITOR:
    Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

MANAGEMENT:
    During concomitant use of these drugs, patients should be monitored for potentially excessive or prolonged CNS and respiratory depression. Ambulatory patients should be made aware of the possibility of additive CNS effects (e.g., drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, confusion) and counseled to avoid activities requiring mental alertness until they know how these agents affect them. Patients should also be advised to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

This can be a very dangerous mixture.I hope this was ordered by a doctor otherwise take one or the other.Taking both can cause you to fall asleep and stop breathing so be careful....Dave

girlie girl is offline Member

Thanks Dave. You sure have a lot of good answers. By the way I did take a loratb and a half and a xanax last night about 3 hours a part and no problems. But I won't do it again now that I have read your post.

Girlie Girl