Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
howlong does vicodin stay in your system?
    JoeV is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by fholly View Post
    I was wondering how long does vicodin stay in your system and how long doe sit take before there is no longer any traces left in your system?
    up to 5 day's after your last consumption by urine...................by hair.........they go back 90 day's, I will say this hair testing can depict the difference between Hydrocodone and Codiene...........yes they can tell which is which so you better have a script before the test, sounds funny but it happend to me............I have a script of Norco 10mg/325 and Fioranol with codiene, I had a Medical Review Officer Call me and asked me about both Drugs, heres the thing, If you have scripts for both..I had the Pharmacy FAX the information to the MRO. For ALL you people going to take a hair test, 90 days, there's no way around a HAIR TEST!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!

pray4me713 is offline New Member

Hi I took 2 Vicodin and i got 9 days till I see my probation officer I think I have enough time but should i be worried... plz some1 help me

emstar333 is offline New Member

First off man, vicodin is a terrible drug to kick, however..you have to "weather the storm" for a couple weeks. Eat veary healthy foods all day, drink plenty of fluids, also the most important-exersize or lift weights or both, because that will send your body into overdrive to feeling like a normal person. I did it that way and try to practice what I preach, so good luck!

Default Vicodin urine test

Two vicodin (if that's all you took,and none the previous week) will be gone from your urine in 5 days.

iamnoone2112 is offline New Member

Talking how long is your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    How long does vicodin stay in your hair ?
    if you have long hair and you have been doing drugs the whole time its been growing whatever you have done is in it. 10yrs of hair growth is a 10yr record of what ever you have been taking. if i am wrong i am sure someone will correct me.i believe that is how some military branches do their screening, using hair samples.you can cut it but the roots are still there.i all so believe it can come from any where on the body.
    Last edited by iamnoone2112; 11-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Sleepy88 is offline New Member

Arrow passing urinalyses

Quote Originally Posted by zophis View Post
    Hi I have a problem with the same thing. I have to drop urine tomorrow for probation and i took some Vic Es's midday yesterday. Just wondering if anyone knows anyways to get it out of my system faster. I took a niacin this morning, and will drink lots of water and cranberry juice to dilute my urine, any other suggestions?
    nobody ever suggests simply eating more. this will also speed your metabolism if you combine doing so w/exercise. i'd also take Goldenseal and Milk Thistle, found at any health food store - lots of it. lot's of water, lots of sweat, eat a lot, take the herbs..... but i think hoping to clear your system of an opiate, honestly, in less then 48 hrs, is not realistic. practically speaking, can you get your hands on clean urine of friend of the same sex? do they watch you pee? even if they do, there are ways around it, and if you don't have any clean friends, there are ways around that. search online. there are other forums w/very good information and experienced users who have dodged the watchdogs. good luck.

JoeinSV is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael502 View Post
    hydrocodone metabolizes into hydromorphone, hydromorphone doesnt metabolize into anything so i would not worry about a drug test when taking vicodin.
    WRONG. I see a pain therapist monthly who prescribes me pain meds. I am not allowed to take any other narcotic than what he prescribes me. I get urine tested randomly. My wife has Vicodin and fourinal w/codeine for migraines. I had a really bad headache once and took 1 of each of her pills. I was tested about 4 days later and guess what? Both meds were found in my urine which didn't make my next appointment with my PT very fun. So bottom line, YES HYDROCODONE CAN BE DETECTED.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12