How much hydrocodone can I take?
    asd
    asd is offline New Member

Default How much hydrocodone can I take?

I was prescribed Vicoprofen (Hydrocodone) 7.5/200. Been taking it for about 3 months now.

I have to take two pills to get any sort of relief but sometimes that just doesn't cut it.

I have this fear though of getting sick if I take too much.

How many can I take estimated and be in the clear? I weighh about 160lbs if that matters.

Could 3 possibily make me overdose? How about 4 or 5 or would have to take a lot to overdose?

BSGjunkie is offline Member

ASD,

Your body will naturally gain a tolorence for the pain killers.

No, 3 will not overdose you - how ever 3 months of daily usage may have created a dependency. Call your doctor and he'll advice you properly.

Junkie

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

If you are not getting any relief after taking 2 pills it sounds like you maybe headed for trouble.Like Junkie said PLEASE talk to your Physician b4 the problem gets out of control.What are you taking it for if I can ask?How much longer do you think you will be on it?
    Please don't take 3 or 4!!
    Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Yes, you are better off talking to your doctor and either switching to a higher dosage or switching to a more potent drug.

While three pills would not be a tremendous amount of Hydrocodone, you will increase your intake of Ibuprofen to 600mgs and some people's bodies do not react well to these higher amounts, you can also do liver and kidney damage or cause stomach ulcers.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~