Hey there, has anyone been on wellbutrin? I have a question about it (read below)
    Melodybee is offline New Member

Question Hey there, has anyone been on wellbutrin? I have a question about it (read below)

Okay so I'm a girl, 115 lbs, 5' 6" and on wellbutrin xl 150 mg.

I've been on it for about 3 weeks, and I feel exactly the same. Does anyone know from personal experience how long it takes to start working? Does it sounds like I'm on too low of a dose? My doctor gave me the lowest dosage, so I was thinking maybe that could be an issue.

I'd really appreciate any advice/help :-)

KSinCFL is offline New Member

I don't know why you were prescribed Wellbutrin or what you are expecting. I was taking Wellbutrin 50mg 2x per day for moderate depression (PTD) a few years ago. I don't recall actually "noticing" the meds were working or waking up one day feeling diffrently. After taking it about 3 to 4 weeks or so it occured to me that I hadn't been having "spikes" in my day, it kinda just leveled me out. <--Not sure if that makes any sense LOL It's hard to explain but I didn't get emotional at the drop of a hat or overly aggitated when things went wrong, etc.

I can say with certainty that when I would forget to take them for a day or so, I would feel sort of dizzy/nauseous. When I stopped taking them about a year or so later (you must taper off!!!) I didn't notice any significant difference either.

Hope this helped and I hope they work for you.

rebchristopher is offline New Member

Cool Rebecca

I'm taking 1 Prozac 40mgs, with 1 Wellbutrin 150mgs 2x a day now for 1 week. The side effects have been a lot of nausea, and feel bad alot...Has anyone else experienced this and DOES IT GO AWAY!