frozen urine
    lss1558 is offline New Member

Default frozen urine

Hi there to everyone,

I have frozen urine with the correct amount of meds that I'm suppose to be taking. The reason being I'm cutting back from what the doctor is giving me to see if I can quit on my own or cut back some, but still have the crutch if all fails.

My question is to go from frozen to correct temp how do I do this? Also, if I needed to bring up the drug level of one of the meds can I add X amount of the pill broken up right in the urine without going through the body?

Thank you

disabledleo is offline Member

Default Freezing urine for testing

Yes you can refrigerate & freeze urine for 48hrs for testing but should not keep for any longer. As for adding chemicals / medications to adjust levels NO

If what you want to do is take less - TALK to your doctor about it. This isn't the place to be asking how to "beat" the testing system.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by disabledleo View Post
    Yes you can refrigerate & freeze urine for 48hrs for testing but should not keep for any longer. As for adding chemicals / medications to adjust levels NO

If what you want to do is take less - TALK to your doctor about it. This isn't the place to be asking how to "beat" the testing system.

You are so right. I started to post the same thing you did. I get tired of telling kids on here to get it together.