first time use of suboxone
    ivy is offline New Member

Default first time use of suboxone

i just got prescribed suboxone 8mg's and i took one, the way i was supposed to, and i ended up getting really sick from it, i was really nauseus and i felt extremely dizzy. i'm wondering if this is this normal first stage of suboxone, or if it's reacting to the xanax i just got taken off of? thanks.

banksy is offline New Member
    United Kingdom.

usually suboxone/subutex is started at 2 mg and then titrated/worked up. It sounds like you still had some opaites in your system.

short is the pain, long is the adornment

Shaneleo is offline Junior Member

Do you have any information on Suboxone >> Methadone. I have been on methadone for awhile (6mo) and it works great for my chronic back pain. But I did some stupid >>>> and copied a prescription to try and make some money. Needless to say I got caught and my doctor discharged me. I tried getting off the medication myself but ended up in the ER two nights ago (08-07-05). While in the ER I got to speak with a social worker and she recommended Suboxone. I have been reading everything on this website for about the past 6 hours and pretty much am no better off then when I started. Its six one way a half dozen the other. I have been seeing the Suboxone really doesn't help pain nearly as much as methadone. One thing that did read on this sight that I agree with is that their is a difference between addication and dependancy. This whole time I thought I was and addict for being on this medication for so long. But when I really think about it, I never missused my medication, I took as prescribed, so I really think that I am just dependant on the medication because it gives me a good quaility of life as far as being able to work and taking care of the pain.