Extrat Acetaminophen (APAP) from Percocet
    Skizzle189 is offline New Member

Exclamation Extrat Acetaminophen (APAP) from Percocet

hey, alright so i got these Percocet's for surgery i had on my mouth but i realize that they are not helping, my friend suggested that i extract the APAP from it for two reasons.... It will help with the strength wise and it will be healthier for my liver. Either way i was just wondering if anyone new how to do this... Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you!

PS: My friend also just wants to no if its possibly if so how?
    Last edited by Skizzle189; 03-12-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: More information friends wants to ask. (he doesnt have an account nor does he want one)

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It won't make the pills more effective, and as long as the apap is under 4000mg's per day your liver is okay. It's not easy to extract, and what you're asking for is basically against this sites policy since it falls under "ways to abuse medication". If you don't want the apap then ask your doctor to prescribe it without it.

Skizzle189 is offline New Member

I'm not trying to abuse any medication if you read what i wrote it was basically just curiosity. and i wanted information, so if any one can inform me on how to do this or where i can get the information from that would be great thank you for those who want to help.

PainfulCrash2005 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Option...

What Cats Meow was saying is that this site doesn't allow anything that could be deemed a suggestion as to how to abuse drugs...Not that you were trying to.

There are ways to extract it, supposively, but the best bet is to tell your Doctor you're scared about the APAP. They do make the medication without it. However, also as Cats Meow stated, as long as you're under 4000 mgs of APAP a day, you're safe.

Basically, just follow the directions on the bottle, and it should help, eventually. Also, the APAP actually works with the narcotic to work more efficiently.

A lot of times (what the Dentist will recommend) is to take 1 extra strength Tylenol and 4 Ibuprofen (3 times a day). That way, you're hardly getting any APAP, and that combination typically works well. (Just a thought)...

kaileyb is offline Member

on this message board they really can't tell u how to do that, even tho you aren't using it with bad intentions.

i'd say google it, u can find pretty much anything on the net, OR, google a forum called "bluelight" and u will find all sorts of info on things of that nature. be careful tho that forum is VERY dedicated to it's drug use lol