drug screen test
    westonvance is offline New Member

Default drug screen test

i am not a pot smoker, but on new years eve, took a small hit, blew it straight out. seven days later had to take a urine test. i took the test on friday it is now tues. when should i expect my company to get the results. thanks

lordnine is offline Member

they usually tell you when you take the test since it varies from company to company

i thought they had to send i t off somewhere to a lab

yeah they do at most places but the lab could be next door or in the next county...i believe most places will tell you they will have the results in like 10 to 14 days but i'm not totally sure

do you think that one small hit would show up after 7 days?

there are some variables like your metabolism but if you drank some extra water and such you'll probably be ok but its hard to tell.

Kyle - Pharmacy Tech and Rockstar!

how soon should i get my test results back. i'm a truck driver for a huge asphalt company, so i'm sure they whould what to be notified as soon as possible

Bosli222 is offline New Member

Alright here's the deal, and this is going to be as close to the truth as possible.

If you're not a common pot smoker, you take one hit and even if you inhaled it, you're in the clear. Single use of marijuana can stay in your system for up to 72 hours and that is the longest it can stay. There are other variables such as your metabolism but as long as you're not horribly overweight I'll think you'll be OK. Furthermore, THC cannot be detected in your urine til 24 hours after use so, in reality, it was more like 6 days but that's still longer than 24-72 hours. Even if you are horribly overweight I'm willing to give you a very high chance that you will pass this drug test. For a typical drug test to be returned it could take anywhere from 1-4 weeks. I would say on average it would be 2 weeks. You'll be fine.

To further help you out I will tell you my story.

I smoked a blunt of high quality marijuana with 2 or 3 other people and was given a drug test 3 days later. Now remember the 24 hour rule, so it was more like 2 days after it was in my system. I passed and it was sent to a lab. Granted I am 140 pounds, have a very low fat percentage, and a high metabolism. Once again, I believe you'll be fine, I can almost say I know you'll be fine.

hey brother, that's the straightest answer i've gotten so far off this forum. you were right. i found out today that i passed the tests. thank the baby Jesus!!!! and thank you my friend!!!