drug screen
    niknik is offline New Member

Default drug screen

can anyone tell me exactly what a P710(10DSP) screens for......i am particularly and only interested in "generic darvocet". is that covered in this test???? i have a prescription but paranoia is getting the best of me. any thoughts anyone??
    thanks...

lefty is offline Member

If you have a prescription surely you don't need to worry?

niknik is offline New Member

no offense...and i appreciate the support.....but in this day and age of "it ain't over till its over", i won't feel comfortable until "its over"!!!

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

The other poster is correct, if you have a legitimate prescription you do not really need to worry about the drug test. You do have to inform the tester or what meds you are on and provide necessary contact information for your doc or pharmacy if they need to verify but the testing lab will know which drugs will show up and whether or not they negate the test. Then they will only inform your employer or prospective employer if they find serious amounts of illegal drugs.

Some drugs even negate the test altogether as long as you have proof they are prescribed because they cause false positives.

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.