dilaudid compared to oxycontin
    oxycolton is offline New Member

Default dilaudid compared to oxycontin

hello, i was wondering how many MG of hydromorphone (dilaudid) would be comparable to 80 mg of oxycontin.

in a strength and recreational asspect.

thanks in advance

DionC is offline Junior Member

in the past when i was on oxys i used to come by dilaudids all the time, snorting 4 8mg pills was equall to about 1 80mg snorted of oxycontin, it was alot stronger of a high but did not last near as long

but then 1 oxy 80 for me back then is was 10 percs are to me today, nothing

I Don't Care What You Think, I Just Care That You Think.

Blake is offline New Member

I was in the hospitol for pancreitus a few months ago and was given 75 milligrams of demerol which did nothing for the pain. Then I was given 2 milligrams of dilaudid intravenously every three hours. I was three sheets to the wind at this point and each dose felt very similar to a shot of >>>>>>. It seems to me that diladid is way more powerful than oxycodone. When I came home I could take 8 prcocets and feel nothing. My advice is to be very careful with dilaudid. It also gave me horrible nightmares and landed me a trip to my local methadone clinic.

crazyivan is offline New Member

i had an addiction to diladids for a long time. i would do an avg. of six 8mg pills a day. i then got into oxys. diladids are stronger and better to snort but they are harder to quit and the withdroual is longer and much worse. they are more like >>>>>>. i am lucky to be clean. it was hurting my life and almost killed me.