chest pains??//////////// XANAX
    jbodkin is offline New Member

Default chest pains??//////////// XANAX

i was in the hospital for 3 days for chest pains,to no prevail they said it was a little stress.and some gas build up,i am only 32 years old and never been sick a day in my life,,,the way i felt was horrible and scary,i thought i was gonna die,with a heart attack,blood tests,ekgs,every thing came back NEG....so they put me on xanax,i have taken 6 pills as of now,and my chest still hurts,also they put me on prilosec??for heart burn...i am just really stressed out right now thinking its my heart and i am gonna die!!!!!!!!!but these pills are not helping the weird feeling in my chest,,,and also my pupils are not even?????????can some one help!!!!!!!SHAWN

Mystic1_31 is offline New Member

Hi...This sounds like a classic case of panic attacks,anxiety.I'm real close to your age and have had this condition for 14yrs.Believe me I know what you're going through!I have tried and been on just about everything you can think of for this.Xanax caused me to still have chest pain.The best medication,which I still take is Immovane(Zopiclone) it is a sleeping pill,although it no longer helps with sleep,my Dr. prescribes it for panic and anxiety disorder.It is the best,in my opinion,a real life saver!It takes all the horrible scary feelings away in about 10 minutes.Like I said I have tried absolutely everything over the years,Xanax,Ativan,does not even compare to this!I also take Clonazepam (Klonopin)once in the morning and at night,but I am prescribed 150 7.5 mgs per month of the Immovane.They are non-addictive,like the benzodiazepines,and Xanax.I know because I have been on them for 14yrs,have went on a weeks vacation and forgot them,and nothing happened.When my attacks were really bad I would take 1-2 pills during the day,and 1 before bed.Now I only take 2-3 at bedtime.You wouldn't have to take as much,as I just built up a tolerance after so many years.Really hope this helps you.If you want to talk further,feel free to pm me. Best of luck! You are not going to die.

jdmb is offline New Member

I have also used zopiclone for sleep and for anxiety probems. It has been the only thing that has stopped my panic attacks. The only problem that I get from it is bad memory. I also think it effects my concentration. Do you getany memory problems from it?

fatboy is offline New Member

Hello,

If it were me I would be seeking a second opinion if I were that worried. I certainly would not be seeking medical advice on a forum even it was MD.com instead of drug.com. Stop taking the Xanex it is addictive and go back to the DR.

spitonstrangers is offline New Member

xanax is the devils drug!
    i also had horrible chest pains and was in the hospital, they said it was a little murmer, i thought i was going to die for moths and didnt get out of bed. they gave me 800 mg ibuprofen which didnt help. my pain went away over time and now i am okay. try taking an asprin if you are worried, it helps with the pain and will prevent heart attack. Be careful about taking asprin a whole lot, it can be pretty bad for you, if you take it for an extended period of time. you wont die, its okay.