albuterol sulf
    Jennifer Webster is offline New Member

Default albuterol sulf

I am sick with a cough that won't let me sleep at night. I don't have insurance. My sister brpught me some of my nephews cough surup called albuterol sulf 2mg/5mlsyrp. I don't have any idea how much to take or if it will let me sleep. Do you?[:0]

hoozzy is offline New Member

You may experience some or all of these side effects: dry mouth, irritated throat,dizziness,headache,lightheadedness,heartbur n,loss of appetite,altered taste sensation,restlessness,anxiety,nervousness,trembli ng,and sweating may occur but will subside as your body adjusts to the medication. My advice is to call your family doc and ask prior to taking! But you may not take it. So i'll give you symptoms of an allergic reaction:chest pain,pounding heartbeat,breathing difficulties. In the unlikely event you experience any of these,seek medical attention immediately. Good Luck

froggiefreak23 is offline New Member

albuterol sulfate is a drug that is used to break up mucus in the lungs, it is not a cough suppresant. Unless you have pnuemonia or bronchitis or RSV or something like that, it really won't do you any good to take it. It is used over a short period of time to clear the lungs.
    Sarah