Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mjmays123
  • 2 Post By Robert_325
adderall without prescription? natural substitute?
    tiredmom65 is offline New Member

Default adderall without prescription? natural substitute?

Hi---I have been dealing with the knowledge (or self diagnosis) that I have ADHD. I have no job or insurance right now---so a doctors visit/testing is not an option. A friend gave a few of her sister's Addreralls (I know, not a good idea)....but they worked WONDERS and made me feel so focused and for the first time in a long time---I felt sooo much more in control of my life/actions. Does anyone know of anyway (even though this is not the best solution, I know) to order addrerall online without a script, or if there is a natural substitute that can be purchased in a health food store?? Any info. would be greatly appreciated. I live on the east coast of Florida, about an hour away from West Palm Beach if this info. matters at all. Thanks for your help!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

A couple months ago you guys were both struggling with detoxing from roxies. What's up that it's now adderall just sixty days later? What happened with the opiate detox?

I'm not trying to judge but struggling with opiate detox in March and trying to buy adderall online without a prescription in June is not a good sign. Self-diagnosis/self-medicating got lots of us here. You need to be more careful I think. There is nothing natural for "amphetamines." God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-08-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

klopper22 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by tiredmom65 View Post
    Hi---I have been dealing with the knowledge (or self diagnosis) that I have ADHD. I have no job or insurance right now---so a doctors visit/testing is not an option. A friend gave a few of her sister's Addreralls (I know, not a good idea)....but they worked WONDERS and made me feel so focused and for the first time in a long time---I felt sooo much more in control of my life/actions. Does anyone know of anyway (even though this is not the best solution, I know) to order addrerall online without a script, or if there is a natural substitute that can be purchased in a health food store?? Any info. would be greatly appreciated. I live on the east coast of Florida, about an hour away from West Palm Beach if this info. matters at all. Thanks for your help!!

It isn't a good idea to do anything which you know isn't a good idea. Anyone who would help you do it will only help you get in a very bad spot. Be careful what you ask.

Also, if you have the money for any narcotic online, you have the money for a dr visit and the medicine.

mjmays123 is offline New Member

Default Wow...

Whats amazing to me is, no one ever comes to these forums asking to be judged, but that seems to be what everyone offers instead of what the person asks for. Is this an after school special or something? If someone asks if there is there an Adderall alternative thats probably what they want to know. If someone wants to be judged, they will probably ask for judgement instead. My opinion, if you cannot answer the question thats being asked, dont say anything. Its sort of just the same. No one comes to these forums for a freaking public service announcement. Is this the ad council or something?
    edajarreic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmays123 View Post
    Whats amazing to me is, no one ever comes to these forums asking to be judged, but that seems to be what everyone offers instead of what the person asks for. Is this an after school special or something? If someone asks if there is there an Adderall alternative thats probably what they want to know. If someone wants to be judged, they will probably ask for judgement instead. My opinion, if you cannot answer the question thats being asked, dont say anything. Its sort of just the same. No one comes to these forums for a freaking public service announcement. Is this the ad council or something?

No this isn't an "after school special", a public service announcement or any of that sarcastic nonsense. But we don't tell people how to self medicate with amphetamines. If you don't like it there are lots of other forums where addicts can share all the illegal online pharmacies and what not they care to. That isn't what we do here.

You are obviously a young person who has an attitude and thinks scoring amphetamines illegally is okay and we should tell someone off the street how to do that. It isn't happening here. If you don't like it go to another forum. That is the way it is!

And in my opinion you don't have any business making your first post on this forum telling people how you think we should do things here. Change the channel if you don't like what you see. There are other after school specials that you would likely enjoy more. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 08-18-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    shrimpboat 1942 and Kris0809 like this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

mjmays123 is offline New Member

Ooooohhh guess you told me huh?

Gotta love a troll that reads one post and knows it all. You know nothing of the poster's history so butt out. Go watch 90210 or something!

Selfishself is offline Member

Default Hey

I was on 100mg of Adderall daily for abou 8 months. It really helped get my lie together as I had the focus and drive to do anything. The problem was I could not get out of bed without taking at least 30mg.

For some reason I decided to just stop. Bad idead. Could not get out of bed for what seemed like weeks. I was tired for months after.

I decided I needed something to get back to normal so I purchased some ephedra from my pharmacy. It is behind the counter typically called BreathEasy.

It helped slightly. Nothing i have touched apart from coke gave me the desire to and energy to improve my life. Coke is horrible and in no way shape or form am I saying it is an alternative to Adderall.

If it really helped try and find a free clinic to go to. I never had ins coverage and was only paying around 30 dollars for 120 30mg Generic Adderalls.

Selfish.

PhattyJack is offline New Member

Default we're all on the same side here

Wow Robert ... even though I understand your concerns and agree to a certain extent still kinda harsh. I am thinking there may be a more constructive method of communication between you and MJ ... and with Selfish as well.

I understand your not a medical professional and neither is MJ of Selfish but Momma always said you can catch alot more flies with honey than with vinegar ... Must've been a frog's Momma.

The point is that the most indispensable quality in a conversation as well as in a relationship is respect. When two people deeply respect each other as human beings, they can deal with a lot of challenges and differences of opinion.

The greatest threat to mutual respect is a person's intense needs and fears, which often manifest themselves as controlling or demeaning behavior. While it’s fine to disagree or to be angry, there must be an underlying sense of respect for each other.

It is absolutely critical not to talk to one another disrespectfully. When one person starts speaking disdainfully, with a sneer or a sense of superiority, the other must stop it immediately. It’s up to you MJ and Selfish to make it perfectly clear that you won’t take it.

When someone goes after you like a judgmental parent, you have to set a boundary. Don’t respond to the advice or accusation. Say meaningfully, “Please, do not speak to me that way,” “Don’t do that,” or “Excuse me?” Thus expressing your concerns and staking your boundary. Love/concern based on respect requires a sense of self-respect on your part. Moreover, people who exude self-respect by stopping others from crossing a line or talking down to them are more attractive than those who accept it. Expecting respect is a more powerful aphrodisiac than unconditional positive regard

SOOOO .... everyone ... just take the proverbial chill pill and show some love for each other. Temper your good advice and good intentions with a basic love and respect that you would expect to be given to you ... or I'll find out where you live and come and kick all your asses!!! ... (getting off my horse now)