Phentermine Hcl
    jazzwit is offline New Member

Default Phentermine Hcl

I had quit smoking 41 days ago and started to put on some weight. The doctor gave me phentermine hcl 15 mg twice a day. I was wondering if anyone has taken this drug before and what they thought of it. As for me it does take away my hunger and I do drink allot more water but I get these headaces and my head is always fogging. My thinking isn't as clear as it use to be. Any Comments from other users?
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:07 PM.

ChrisCBA is offline New Member

I've had problems with prescription medications as well.I 've struggled with my weight even before I quite smoking, and once I did it made it only that much harder. My doctor has put me on a bunch of medicines of the past few years. Must of which do funny things to my body, such as diarrhea & headaches. I've actually found the natural weight loss drugs do better for me then the prescriptions. If anything they don't do so much damage to my system as the prescriptions do. I've found that L-Carnitine and Chitosan work quite well. Sometimes I'll even take Chromium Picolinate as well. I can sympathize with the headaches, my solution has been to go the natural supplement route, hopefully this can help you too, or at least give you another option.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Dextrous is offline New Member

I have been prescribed on 40mg Phentermine (Not hydrochloride, though) and I believe it to be of utmost value - but only in it's prescribed dose. Anymore than 15-40 mg a day and you'll start to get hyperactive symptoms, anger issues etc... . It took me 6 months, but I've gone from 128 kg's down to 72 kg's, and I did this entirely using phentermine (or 'DUROMINE', as it brandnamed in Australia). The following are of help to me. Eat lot's of Vegetables, Freshly squeezed fruit juices, Seeds, cut out fats, even take low dose vitamin supplements if you feel you are a bit sluggish. Eating Junk is the first step to having problems with Phentermine Hcl. Also be asure to drink atleast 4 litres of water per day, as Phentermine seems to dehydrate people, and rats alike?! Avoid Wheat products and Dairy too, as these seemed to make me feel a bit tired and woosy when I was on Phentermine.

I hope I have helped.

John55 is offline New Member

I have been prescribed on 15mg Phentermine each day.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:05 PM.

DJ-
    DJ- is offline New Member

I am also on phentermine HCl for quit smoking! L]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:07 PM.

phentremine is offline New Member

If you are experiencing problem with Phentermine, you can try natural weight loss alternative called Phentremine.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:06 PM.

John Weelsen is offline Junior Member

Online pharmacy... I am afraid to buy something in online shops.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-29-2012 at 10:06 PM.