OTC Drugs, vitamins, supplements, etc.
    Brooklynguy is offline New Member

Question OTC Drugs, vitamins, supplements, etc.

As this forum is defined as "...alternative medicine and other drugs not listed on the database" I figured this is the right place to bring this up.

I take some OTC (over-the-counter) items, such as Nature Made Triple Omega and Diabetes Health Pack under the direction of my various physicians.

How do I enter these items into My Mednotes? Do I list the individual ingredients as separate items, is there a way of adding things that aren't in the Drugs.com database, or what?

(Despite my HS English teacher, Mr. Schumann, telling us not to thank in advance in a written missive), I will say, thanks for any helpful suggestions.
    Last edited by Brooklynguy; 05-10-2011 at 09:02 PM.

mariefnp is offline New Member

I would like the SAME answer!! I just stumbled across your question above, and was sorry there wasn't a reply

Maybe someone will jump on and let us know!!! I see a naturopath and she has me on 3 supplements (so far) and I'm sure there'll be more upcoming!!!

l5pine is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mariefnp View Post
    I would like the SAME answer!! I just stumbled across your question above, and was sorry there wasn't a reply

Maybe someone will jump on and let us know!!! I see a naturopath and she has me on 3 supplements (so far) and I'm sure there'll be more upcoming!!!
    Me Three!! I mean - they can and have affected us just as seriously as the prescribed medications. And the interactions can be deadly! Yes? This info on "this site" would be "Fantastic" to have!!! Might even save lives...I mean really "save lives!"

Maybe we should start an "emailstration!"(c) Hah!

Am I right or what?!!

Des
    ~~"I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT EVER SAID NO TO ME, BECAUSE OF THEM - 'I DID IT MYSELF!'"~~