natural ways to boost concentration abilities
    iva
    iva is offline New Member

Default natural ways to boost concentration abilities

I need to concentrate better and I find it extremely difficult.I read a lot about the side effects and the dangers associated with taking adderall. Still, I am interested whether there are natural ways of attaining similar levels of the particular components(amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)? Perhaps in food?
    If someone has information about sources where I can read about natural alternatives of adderall and similar amphetamines, I would appreciate it.

iceman27 is offline Member

Not sure if you would want to do this but I find ephedra a good alternative. Gives you enough edge to stay away from the other ****. But it can be addictive to, but I find it much safer.

mgl
    mgl is offline Junior Member

Amphetamines are very potent medications. It looks like there is no natural alternatives to amphetamines with equal strength.

Caffeine may be helpful to improve concentration. Also, herb Centella Asiatica may be used for concentration improvement. Herbal supplement StudyPlus contains this herb.