Mushrooms-uses
    dutchman is offline Junior Member

Default Mushrooms-uses

Can anyone tell me about the uses of mushrooms for human beings. Can it be used as medicines too?

Geriwong is offline Member

Certain mushrooms have been shown to boost the immune system to fight against infection or malignancy, and the exact mechanism is now under research.

delta9 is offline New Member

mushrooms, as any other hallucinogen/psychedelic drug can help you deal with emotional problems in ways that i dont think any "real" medication can, But, and there is a capital B on that But, it can also make you feel 100 times worse mentally too if you dont use it correctly and if you are unlucky.

i think of entheogens as a way to meditate, a way to get in touch with your inner self to sort out what you want to get sorted out, you know?

Anonymous Guest

I have found supplements for the immune system made of reishi, maitake, and ****ake mushrooms. There is also a supplement called AHCC (Active Hexose Corrulated Compound) that I have heard is a perscription drug in some countries. (I found it in a health store here). All of these mushroom supplements are supposed to increase your NK cell function. (Natural Killer Cells). I'm sure you can find out a lot about these on the net listed as "maitake extract" and so on.

Hallucinogenic mushrooms contain psilocybin, which your body treats like a toxin. Other mushrooms are very good for you, I hear, because they are decomposers and suck the nutrients out of rich soil and decaying plant matter, they are full of nutrients.

Jesus Christ will help you through. -Betsy