HYPERMENORRHAGIA(Help!)
    niceanastasia is offline New Member

Angry HYPERMENORRHAGIA(Help!)

I'm suffering from dysfunctional hypermenorrhagia.
    I have experienced Tranexamic acid and Mefnamic acid but they don't have any effect on me. and I don't like to use hormonal drugs.
    Is it any otherway except chemical drugs?

h8mylife is offline Member

I have alot of experience with this. May I ask what type of Dr. you see? How long has this been going on? Have you been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder? What other medications have you tried besides what you listed? And your age? I ask because any alternative treatment would be based on the answers. I have treated with homeopathics- some helped some didn't. I have also used herbs and spices---- h8

adoan is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by niceanastasia View Post
    I'm suffering from dysfunctional hypermenorrhagia.
    I have experienced Tranexamic acid and Mefnamic acid but they don't have any effect on me. and I don't like to use hormonal drugs.
    Is it any otherway except chemical drugs?
    You may have to change your diet with lots of green leaves to get enough vitamin K for blood clotting. You never know if your blood is too thin. That is the easy quick fix. You can buy alfa alfa tablets commercially available and take orally by doubling the dose for one week to see if it works. I told my sister to do it and it works. She is happy.

If it does not work, then it is hormonal problems. You can get homeopathic hormones that have no medicine at all and it is very natural.