Which herb one should use?
    Robin alex is offline New Member

Unhappy Which herb one should use?

Which herb one should use to avoid the prostate cancer?

lewjc is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Robin alex View Post
    Which herb one should use to avoid the prostate cancer?
    hello my name is lewjc
    I was asked this same question by a coworker that said his brother inlaw has prostate cancer and has had it for three years.
    I told him to get some 1000mg. capsulls of flaxseed oil and take four a day.
    After not hearing anything from my coworker .I ask him a month and a half later and he said his brother inlaw was happey . the doctor said his prostate cancer was gone. Now he can stop taking the capsulls.
    I told him no now you take them like the bottle tells you to or the cancer will come back.
    Maybe this will help you.

manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member

hey Robin i actually dont know which herb should be for prostrate cancer but i can bet on it that there will be some cure by nature in some herb

Selfishself is offline Member

Saw Palmetto is pretty much the gold standard natural supplement for prostate health.

myjade_84 is offline Junior Member

Astragalus: Research shows it stimulates the immune system in many ways. It increases the number of stem cells in bone marrow and lymph tissue and encourages their development into active immune cells. It appears to help trigger immune cells from a resting state into heightened activity. It also enhances the body's production of immunoglobulin and stimulates macrophages. Astragalus can help activate T-cells and natural killer (NK) cells. In other studies, polysaccharides were shown to potentiate the immune-mediated antitumor activity of interleukin-2 (IL-2) and the activity of monocytes, improve the responses of lymphocytes from normal subjects and cancer patients.

Isaac11 is offline Banned

Green tea i.e, Camellia sinensis is an antioxidant herb which is used for lowering the chances of cancer and heart disease and the second herb is pomegranate, Punica granatum, we can use its juice for avoiding prostate cancer.

LuisGilreath is offline Banned

I don't know the exact herb that is used to prevent prostate cancer but I know the supplement to cure it 100% without side effects and the name of herbal supplement is Zyflamend it kills the cancer cells completely and reduce the chances of cancer.

mikewilson01 is offline Junior Member

I exactly can’t tell you which herb one should use to avoid prostate cancer but can give you a idea of one supplement which is used commonly called PC-SPES but it can have some serious side effects. So would suggest to consult some health care professional and follow the medication as prescribed by him.