Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sandradavis
Headache Help!
    leana is offline Member

Default Headache Help!

does any one know of any remedy at all,that will get rid of a headache? i have neck problems,and whenever i get a headache,its a doozy. first my neck aches like arthritis,it gets stronger and stronger.i try messaging it ,but it dont help.it works its way up my head until its throbbing in my forhead.usually right in the middle.it hurts so bad sometimes,im afraid something is going to burst! i have tried almost everything i can possibly think of,but to this day have found nothing that works.i know when you have a migraine,your blood vessles become inflammed,i was wondering how could you get them to get un-inflamed? im thinking maybe that might be the answer.is there any way out there to get your vessles to get smaller?

Default headache help

There is something called BC Powerder which is sold at Warmart. They are crushed high dose aspirin that dissolve in your mouth. kind of yucky, but they do work quickly. Drink a full glass of water to flush it down. I take them to kill my bad headaches. If u can bear Tylenol Extra Strength, then go for it. 2 at a time. As far as prescription meds, Imitrex works good for some ppl, and there is also stronger tension headache med called Fiorcet. This has aspirin, some caffeniene, and a mild barbutiate in it. Can be addicting, but u will not to be on it unless u have a killer headache. May be a good short term med until u get headaches under control and doctor can find u a long term med that works. Also, benzo medications like Valium or sleep meds like Ambien or Dalmane will help u sleep esp. if u are exp. stress related and anxiety driven headaches. Start with the safest option first, BC Powder in blue packs. I buy a box. That will last well over a month around our house, lol! and if they get worse or show no signs of improvement you may need a prescription. Whatever u do, don't wait too long to go to the doctor but do try some other remedies first.

manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member

with the period of your medications be sure that you are not sleeping immediately after taking shower with your wet hair because these kind of symptoms leads to chronic pain.... due to long sitting on my desk i also have neck pain sometimes it comes when i lift up heavy weight from down to up go on with some workout and healthy nutrition as well.........stay blessed

sandradavis is offline Banned

A deficiency in vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron causes headaches. You might want to take a vitamin B-complex supplement (has all the B-vitamins in it), an iron supplement, and make sure you are drinking plenty of water!!
    Ibuprophen is good.Make sure you tummy goes regular as it could be that as well.Also,drinking the juice of lemon is supposed to get rid of headaches squeeze like 3 into a glass and drink that.

Hope this will help you!!
    Lanesteepee likes this.

cliff_merchant is offline New Member

For the last two years I have had headaches and dizziness and it hurts my eyes and feel that I'm going to faint I have no energy and feel tired all the time im only 29.I blood test ad copy and a Pap test performed at the end of last year and all was clear.but I feel like every day it could be please help. My head feels too heavy.
    Regards,
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-28-2011 at 03:59 AM.

herby12454 is offline New Member

Well it depends with the headache though. If it is just a phenomenal headache then get yourself a pain killer or pain reliever. I also have a friend who does a weird method, if you the pain is coming from the left side of the head, then close the left side of your nose and breath with the right. Do this in 5 minutes, and hopefully your headache will disappear.

myjade_84 is offline Junior Member

Rest is a simple headache trigger to pinpoint. You know always know when you haven’t had enough rest because odds are you’re tired, cranky, or having trouble concentrating. A lack of rest can cause major stress on your body and mind; and as noted above stress causes what? That’s right headaches. There’s no perfect sleep pattern. Individuals need varying amounts to feel at their best. I can get by on five hours while my partner is the ultimate grouch if he sleeps a minute less than eight hours. That old rule you’ve heard about catching up on sleep. It’s not true. You can never actually catch up on lost zzzz’s. Get the sleep you need to function tonight; not tomorrow.

mikewilson01 is offline Junior Member

A headache is a pain which commonly occurs near the regions of neck or head. The cause changes as per the conditions. The most common type of headache is tension type headache and migraine. The pain may last for few hours or more than 2 days. Headaches may be caused by problems elsewhere in the head or neck. Some of these may be life-threatening or cause long-term damage so do consult a good health care professional. At one stage of life I was also having headache and I got it cured easily by visiting New Horizon Recovery one of the good health care professional at San Diego. To cure it naturally, best way is meditation. Would recommend you to practice meditation daily to overcome headache.

Athea is offline New Member

When having a headache, you must drink ginger tea three to four times a day to reduce inflammation in the body. However, it is important to take ginger tea at the very beginning of a headache. This will help the ginger to act quickly and lessen the headache.