Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Has anyone tryed Noni Juice
    IndyLady2012 is offline New Member

Question Has anyone tryed Noni Juice

I have heard its a miracle drink i was told by someone who had RA that they went from not being able to walk and sick to well and walking like a 20 yr old anyone tryed it?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

I have four autoimmune disorders including RA and I have tried all the "miracle" products I've heard of and Noni juice did nothing for me. Remember that products not approved by the FDA do not really have to prove any of their claims. They can get away with almost anything. Might have helped the person you talked to but if it really was a "cure all" EVERYONE would be using it. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 08-17-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    primetimegrape likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Selfishself is offline Member

Default Taste

if you can get past the taste of it you will find it to be a great natural supplement. The taste was to much for me and I can eat just about any drug or pill you put in front of me.

Switched to Yerba Mate to get the mass amounts of nutrients in Noni without the horrible taste.

Selfish

Default so true

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I have four autoimmune disorders including RA and I have tried all the "miracle" products I've heard of and Noni juice did nothing for me. Remember that products not approved by the FDA do not really have to prove any of their claims. They can get away with almost anything. Might have helped the person you talked to but if it really was a "cure all" EVERYONE would be using it. God bless.
    This is so true, yet I take Milk Thistle, an herbal supplement that is supposed to heal damaged livers and help with liver function. I don't know if I have a liver problem. I am scared to find out. All the drugs I abused over the years and the booze I used to drink scares the hell out of me. I am sober now, but I do wonder if my liver has survived the beating I put on it. Milk Thistle has not been proven by FDA, but numerous studies supposedly support its role in aiding liver function. Robert, do u know of any actual liver product that helps heal a damaged liver or aids in liver function?

Just wondering b/c I would rather take something that I know has been proven. I know I should prob. get a blood test to ensure that my liver is alright, but I am that scared because I used to get pain down there and noticed it when I drank heavily. Your liver has a remarkable ability to heal itself up to a certain extent, but when cirrhosis sets in the liver is scarred for good and it is terminal. There are ppl that only have partial cirrhosis and have enough "good" liver left to live a normal life as long as he/she backs off from the drugs/booze or whatever else gave them cirrhosis. I know some ppl with Hepatitis C develop it also. I am not saying I have it, but I am concerned that I could have some kind of liver damage. I do not get pain down there anymore b/c I don't abuse drugs anymore or booze, in fact, I don't drink at all, but I wonder.. I am scared. I should get a blood test done, but I am afraid to find out what the doctor may tell me so I am looking for healthy liver remedies just in case. Any advice would help. U seem to have lots of knowledge about drugs and are able to help ppl, and even though I have a ton of experience, knowledge and a psyc. degree, it does not mean I am perfect. Far from it. Put myself through hell many years ago and I wonder what that did to my body. Any advice on "true" liver remedies or meds, I would be interested in hearing about. Eventually I will work up the courage to get a test done, but I have panic disorder and I freak out even thinking about it. Sorry about the long post. God Bless

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by primetimegrape View Post
    This is so true, yet I take Milk Thistle, an herbal supplement that is supposed to heal damaged livers and help with liver function. I don't know if I have a liver problem. I am scared to find out. All the drugs I abused over the years and the booze I used to drink scares the hell out of me. I am sober now, but I do wonder if my liver has survived the beating I put on it. Milk Thistle has not been proven by FDA, but numerous studies supposedly support its role in aiding liver function. Robert, do u know of any actual liver product that helps heal a damaged liver or aids in liver function?

Just wondering b/c I would rather take something that I know has been proven. I know I should prob. get a blood test to ensure that my liver is alright, but I am that scared because I used to get pain down there and noticed it when I drank heavily. Your liver has a remarkable ability to heal itself up to a certain extent, but when cirrhosis sets in the liver is scarred for good and it is terminal. There are ppl that only have partial cirrhosis and have enough "good" liver left to live a normal life as long as he/she backs off from the drugs/booze or whatever else gave them cirrhosis. I know some ppl with Hepatitis C develop it also. I am not saying I have it, but I am concerned that I could have some kind of liver damage. I do not get pain down there anymore b/c I don't abuse drugs anymore or booze, in fact, I don't drink at all, but I wonder.. I am scared. I should get a blood test done, but I am afraid to find out what the doctor may tell me so I am looking for healthy liver remedies just in case. Any advice would help. U seem to have lots of knowledge about drugs and are able to help ppl, and even though I have a ton of experience, knowledge and a psyc. degree, it does not mean I am perfect. Far from it. Put myself through hell many years ago and I wonder what that did to my body. Any advice on "true" liver remedies or meds, I would be interested in hearing about. Eventually I will work up the courage to get a test done, but I have panic disorder and I freak out even thinking about it. Sorry about the long post. God Bless

I am not an authority on supplements to help one's liver but I can tell you this with total assuredness. Unless someone has been an IV drug user left with hepatitis or drank an unbelieveable amount, I drank a bottle of scotch for 25 years and my liver is fine, the best thing to do is have the dr run tests for your liver. They can check the enzymes and overall condition of your liver easily.

The liver is very resilient and very few people have permanently damaged livers. They are a tough organ. My enzymes were off the charts when I first got clean but over time (been clean nine years and haven't drank since the late 90s) my liver is totally normal now.

It will basically heal itself unless like I said you left it with a permanent disease usually caused by IV drug use. I would ask your regualar dr to do a workup on your liver and you would know for sure. The dr will know what to check as the tests are simple. If you have some significant clean time it will likely show up fine. If you have a short amount of clean time the dr can make suggestions depending on the test results. But I wouldn't freak out about it. If my liver is okay anyone's should be. God bless.
    primetimegrape likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Smile thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I am not an authority on supplements to help one's liver but I can tell you this with total assuredness. Unless someone has been an IV drug user left with hepatitis or drank an unbelieveable amount, I drank a bottle of scotch for 25 years and my liver is fine, the best thing to do is have the dr run tests for your liver. They can check the enzymes and overall condition of your liver easily.

The liver is very resilient and very few people have permanently damaged livers. They are a tough organ. My enzymes were off the charts when I first got clean but over time (been clean nine years and haven't drank since the late 90s) my liver is totally normal now.

It will basically heal itself unless like I said you left it with a permanent disease usually caused by IV drug use. I would ask your regualar dr to do a workup on your liver and you would know for sure. The dr will know what to check as the tests are simple. If you have some significant clean time it will likely show up fine. If you have a short amount of clean time the dr can make suggestions depending on the test results. But I wouldn't freak out about it. If my liver is okay anyone's should be. God bless.
    Well luckily for me I never did IV drugs, but the drinking and popping pills like hydros in combo I know can cause severe liver problems, and I did that for quite awhile. Like I said, it actually used to "hurt" me, like I could feel the booze and drugs going through it and how hard it was working to keep up, like telling me "wtf are u doing to me right now, lol". I have been sober for a long time now, and the liver does have an amazing ability to heal, but i am scared b/c of the alcohol and hydro abuse which contains acetaminophen. I have read stuff that even ppl that drink like 3 beers and pop some painkillers at the same time can cause irreversible liver damage. I drank alot more than 3 beers and was popping 15-20 hydros a day at one time for awhile, so that is what has me scared. I take Xanax for my panic attacks, a drug that I have actually never abused and do not now. It helps tremendously when I need one and that is not everyday, although I can take 2 a day if needed. Usually every other day I have to take one of those, but I don't want any extra strain on my liver. I will take your advice and get the blood test. I am alive, my skin is not yellow, so most of my liver must be good to go, but I would not be surprised if they found some type of damage or scarring. Just can't ever go back to being an addict again. So scary and so many ppl on here I feel for them, I have been there, and some of their stories rip my heart out. I just want to hold them and hug them and let them know it will be alright if u believe and put your faith in God. I am a strong person now and feel good about giving advice and trying to help others even though my advice is not always the best solution, and I am not a doctor even though I know prob. as much as a PHD knows with all types of meds from all classes. Just goes to show that anyone can get hooked. Thanks Robert. God Bless!!

sandradavis is offline Banned

I've taken Tahitian Noni Juice for about 6 years and it has completely taken care of my allergies. It gives me energy, keeps me regular, and it has built up my immune system so that I rarely, if ever, catch a cold. When you feel a cold coming on, you increase your dosage and the cold symptoms disappear. I am no longer an active distributor, but I can purchase this juice for you at wholesale if you'd care to try it. Some people don't like the taste, but just remember that the benefits far outweigh the taste! And yes, you can mix it with grape juice.

mantishugo is offline New Member

There is no proof that Organic Noni Juice is useful in treating chronic disorders. But according to some research it is seen that people who consumed this fruit juice showed some improvement.

rocksolidihope is offline New Member

It almost certainly has a placebo effect for some people, probably those who say it has cured them from RA or whatever. Many RA drugs are very expensive and toxic and if noni juice worked as mentioned then it would be in widespread use for this.