Diabetic Pack
    Ralston is offline New Member

Default Diabetic Pack

My husband, who has had type 2 diabetis for about 25 years has began to take some natural herbs from what is called a Diabetic Pack for about 2 months. And since beginning on this program, has constantly had to back off of his insulin, and is now taking much less than he was taking originally. In fact, he appeared to be becoming what is known as insulin defecient I believe it is called. Meaning it wasn't working, even though he had not gone off of his diet. They claim that many on this program eventually can completely eliminate taking shots any longer, but instead can control it with their diet along with these vitamins and herbs. While Al still is on insulin, he is also constantly having to decrease his dosage still. But of course, he has not been on this regimen for that long.

The company that sells this program claims also to have won a law suit to the rights to claim what they are claiming, which is almost unheard of. Because they were sued by a drug company for making the claims they were and still are making. Meaning the claims they are making are true, which are that many on this program definitely are able to take much less insulin, and often completely eliminate the need for it eventually, as a result of causing a change in the pancreas itself. I can certainly say, that this has definitely been a life saver perhaps for Al, that is for certain, because of the insulin often seeming to fail to work to keep his sugar count down anymore. Some days taking double the amount of insulin he was supposed to be taking. Which they say happens when the insulin stops working for someone.

So if anyone is interested in this, please email us, and we will tell you more about it.

God Bless,
    Al and Sandy

Mary Thompson is offline New Member

I am a diabetic and have tried several formulas. They don't seem to be working and I would like more information on the item you are posting.

lane413 is offline Member

Is this Diabetic Pak from Rite Aid? Is it made by Nature Maid? I am diabetic and was interested in this. Is it pill or powder? would you please post again with more info. Thanx!

circle_of_willis is offline New Member

Please see the below website for an interesting analysis of Diabetic Pack.

http://www.diabetesmonitor.com/z01.htm

After researching it myself, I could find no available research to support the claims made by the manufacturers/distributors/salespeople. If I had such a successful therapy, I would sure as Hades have links to supporting research easily available to convince consumers as well as health professionals. The fact that the manufacturing company appears to be an multilevel marketing company does not exactly inspire confidence either.
    So, like with any claim, 'show me the evidence.' Or else the claim is no more valid than Chicken Little's squawking.

lane413 is offline Member

[maroon][]What was wrong with my post? Are you the health board monitor for proper English? I am sure the other posters understand what i meant. It seems to me that youhave nothing to do with your time. Are you lonely and miserable?

If you don't have anything positive to add, then just don't bother to post.