Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Miss Lisa
Curcumin for Pain
    Miss Lisa is offline New Member

Default Curcumin for Pain

I have been on pain meds for over ten years. Five back surgeries done within a year, Hardware put in, taken out , replaced, What a freakin pain , However, I have imflamation, Pain in my legs mainly lower legs never never ends. Pain meds help my back and thighs, but not the lower legs. I have been on it all too. I took myself off the long acting meds and now just do the Lortab. I started taking 800mg of Curcumin three times a day. OMG, Praise the Lord, The pain in my lower legs is almost completely gone. I am LOVING this. Now I am down to two pain pills a day, I feel so freaking good. I wish everyone could try this, It takes about three days before you can tell, but keep up with it. Some days I take four pills. Please try this, it works. Plus the anticancer benefits are amazing.
    myrada and curcuminlover like this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

This was driving me nuts as I never heard of circumin. I see that it's an Indian spice. That is awesome if it's helping you. I will definitely read up more on it. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

FRESH_START is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    This was driving me nuts as I never heard of circumin. I see that it's an Indian spice. That is awesome if it's helping you. I will definitely read up more on it. God bless.
    Hi Robert,

I don't mean to hijack this thread however I am in serious need of help of getting off of suboxones. Since the New year I have kept saying to myself that I will try to cut Subs off completely and I think today my opportunity came along after I went to fill a script and my insurance is requesting a Prior auth. I have a few more left and will be traveling within the next week or so. I have read plenty of threads and noticed how many people you have helped in similar situation and I simply admire you for that.

I don't want to keep going on this thread so please let me know if I should PM you or start a separate topic? I appreciate anything you can do to help me and would be VERY grateful if you could help me make this as easy as possible :/

Thanks!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by FRESH_START View Post
    Hi Robert,

I don't mean to hijack this thread however I am in serious need of help of getting off of suboxones. Since the New year I have kept saying to myself that I will try to cut Subs off completely and I think today my opportunity came along after I went to fill a script and my insurance is requesting a Prior auth. I have a few more left and will be traveling within the next week or so. I have read plenty of threads and noticed how many people you have helped in similar situation and I simply admire you for that.

I don't want to keep going on this thread so please let me know if I should PM you or start a separate topic? I appreciate anything you can do to help me and would be VERY grateful if you could help me make this as easy as possible :/

Thanks!

Why don't you start a new thread of your own and I will be happy to help you. In the meantime read the following link. This is how I do the sub therapy and have for years on this forum. I'll keep an eye out for you and we'll talk more in the morning. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.