Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and NES?
    pr0tein is offline New Member

Default Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and NES?

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new here. Glad to have found an active community to expand my horizons in case of treatment and prevention of sickness and disease. I am suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome myself and anyone being familiar with this diagnose knows that it’s hard living a normal life without the medication.

I went through the usual medication of Elavil, Zoloft, Advil and others which helped me a great deal. Even though it did I am sick of taking all this medication (For obvious reasons like side effects which need other prescriptions on top of that) I just started searching for alternative methods which are less or non-invasive at all. Beside acupuncture I am also having a look at NES at the moment (Got 1 scan so far and am currently treated by their “Infoceuticals” with impressive results after just 1 week!). What I like most about it is the fact that it is a very mild form of treatment which is easy to apply.

As I am still searching for additional alternatives I am open for suggestions (Would love to combine it with the NES treatment if it actually works!)

Looking forward reading your replies.

Cheers
    Michael
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-12-2010 at 09:20 AM.

jadehsu7 is offline New Member

Hi, thanks for posting this.

My friend told me about a new site where you can ask any questions you have about alternative medicine and it will be answered by a practitioner or medical doctor for free.l]

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-12-2010 at 09:20 AM.

medicalmonk is offline New Member

Try also
    and go to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You'll find many interesting things.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-12-2010 at 09:21 AM.