alternatives to lortab 10mg
    justshootme is offline New Member

Default alternatives to lortab 10mg

Im a pain management patiant that leads an active life but have to rely on lortab to get through each day. Would vicabrofen be something that my be as effective as lortab 10 or should i consider something else. Im 43 and dont lay out of work and Im very active in my of time. Im taking lortab every for to six hours and conserned about acetaminophen.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It would be less effective since Vicoprofen only comes in 7.5mg (there's also a 5mg called Reprexain). If you're concerned about APAP talk to your doc about MS Contin or MSIR or perhaps a Roxicodone.

tinkerrbell is offline New Member

Exclamation Yes there is are different pills

Quote Originally Posted by justshootme View Post
    Im a pain management patiant that leads an active life but have to rely on lortab to get through each day. Would vicabrofen be something that my be as effective as lortab 10 or should i consider something else. Im 43 and dont lay out of work and Im very active in my of time. Im taking lortab every for to six hours and conserned about acetaminophen.
    You should ask your Doctor to put you on Norco 10/325 mg's of tylenol, a lot less than Lorcet, They also have Percocet with a lot less tylenol and some pills have oxycodone and NO tylenol, so depending on your tolerance I would try something like Norco, or go to the Percocet Family which is a little stronger, Oxycodone? A
    Last edited by tinkerrbell; 10-10-2007 at 12:12 PM.