Alternatives for Cholestrol, Heart burn, Rhinus,
    narroc is offline New Member

Default Alternatives for Cholestrol, Heart burn, Rhinus,

My doctor has got me on Losec for heartburn,Accupril for blood pressure, Polaramine for rhinus, Lipor for Cholestrol.
    Can anyone suggest worthwhile alternative that really work?

Corran vincent

mlk1953us is offline New Member

Back in Nov 2005 My cholestrol was 239. I started taking 4oz Xango (Mangosteen) juice & 2-4 Red Yeast Rice & Policosonal caps per day. Last month I checked out at 183 with all of the bad stuff going down & all of the good stuff going up.

kallis is offline Banned

Well in my case I went straight for the alternatives to get a remedy of the aforesaid problems, but frankly speaking I got no help at all so I decided it was enough and then took the consultation of a doctor and he too recommended the Accupril for me, taking this my problems receded to a great extent. So I believe this depends largely on person to person. No one can say which will work for whom!

Phytosolution is offline New Member

Default Try a Herb

For a good natural alternative that may aid in lowering your cholesterol you should talk to your herbalist about Chrysantellum americanum.

It works quite well for some people.

Armour Gal is offline New Member

Talking Alternatives For Heartburn, Cholesterol And Rhinus

The best alternative for you to get rid of all of these health issues is to first get rid of your stupid dr! He's just giving you things that will cause other health issues and it'll never end for you!

Please go to the Yahoo health group that I post at the end of my message and you can post your health info so they can give you some ideas as to where to start...that's after you fire that dumb dr!

If you have heartburn, you need to ask about getting your hydrochloric acid levels tested because heartburn is normally caused by too little stomach acids....you can research HCL tablets and heartburn. Most Naturopathic drs will not even think of giving you meds for heartburn.

Another tip:
    High cholesterol is common in hypothyroid people. My cholesterol level was high and my dr wanted me on cholesterol lowering meds. I am very anti Medication so I asked for armour thyroid and that alone lowered my cholesterol levels.

I eat very good foods such as fruits, veggies, fish & organic chicken and my cholesterol levels were over the top of the ranges. Now my HDL is in the high 60s! My other labs have gotten way better without meds other than the armour!

Good luck!
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-16-2010 at 03:11 PM.