Respiratory agents are drugs or a combination of drugs used to prevent, relieve or treat respiratory diseases. They can be taken as pills or liquid, for the drugs to work systemically. Or they can be available as inhalers or other forms or inhalation devices, where the medicine is delivered directly into the lungs.
- antiasthmatic combinations
- leukotriene modifiers
- lung surfactants
- miscellaneous respiratory agents
- respiratory inhalant products
- selective phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitors
- upper respiratory combinations