Clear Away LIQUID WART REMOVER (Schering-Plough)
Clear Away GEL with Aloe Wart Remover
Active Ingredient: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Purpose:
Salicylic acid 17% (w/w) ............ Wart remover
- for removal of common and plantar warts
- common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
Warnings: Â For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
When using this product:
- if product gets in eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle/tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply one drop of liquid or a thin layer of gel at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal wart
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
(Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover): Â Â acetone, alcohol SD-32 (17% w/w), balsam oregon, ether (52% w/w), flexible collodion.
(Clear Away Gel with Aloe Wart Remover): Â Â alcohol SD-40 (58% w/w), aloe barbadensis extract, ether (16% w/w), ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, hydroxypropyl cellulose, polybutene
Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover System: Â Â Available in a 1/3 fluid ounce liquid with dropper. Cover up discs help to hide wart while it is removed.
Clear Away Gel with Aloe Wart Remover: Â Â Available in a Â½ ounce tube. Cover up discs help to hide wart while it is removed.