Children's Sudafed Cold & Cough Non-drowsy Liquid
(Pfizer Consumer Healthcare)
Active Ingredients: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Purposes:
(in each 5 mL * )
Â 5 mg................................................... Antitussive
Â 15 mg.................................... Nasal decongestant*5 mL = one teaspoonful
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold
- temporarily quiets cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 59Â° to 77Â°F
Inactive Ingredients: Â Â Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, polyethylene glycol 1450, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, and sorbitol solution
Questions? Â Â call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish), weekdays, 9 AM-5 PM EST
Sudafed Children's Cold and Cough Non-Drowsy Liquid is supplied in 4 fl. oz. bottles.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.