Eye Allergy Relief Â OTC VASOCON-A (Novartis Ophthalmics)
Itching/Redness Reliever Eye Drops
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Antazoline phosphate (0.5%)......... Antihistamine
Â Â (0.05%)...................................... Decongestant
Uses: Â Â Temporary relief of the minor symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen and animal hair.
Do not use if you have Â· heart disease Â· high blood pressure Â· narrow angle glaucoma Â· or if the solution has changed color or becomes cloudy Â· not for use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Â· Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following for more than 72 hours Â· eye pain Â· changes in vision Â· redness Â· irritation
When using this product
- Transient burning and stinging have been reported with some patients upon instillation.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased eye redness.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed up to 4 times daily.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Inactive Ingredients: Â Â Edetate disodium (0.03%), polyethylene glycol 8000, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid to adjust pH; with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%) added as a preservative.
- Store at room temperature 59Â°-77Â°F (15Â°-25Â°C).
- Protect from light
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle.
Call 1-866-393-6336 from 8:00am to 5:30pm EST, Mon.-Fri.
0.5 Fl oz. (15 mL) bottles.