Advil flu body ache caplets
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
Ibuprofen 200 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, sinusitis, or flu
· nasal congestion
· minor body aches and pains
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: · hives · facial swelling · asthma (wheezing) · shock
Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- ulcers · kidney disease
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- had problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking any other product that contains pseudoephedrine or any other nasal decongestant
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- over 65 years of age
- taking any other drug
- taking a prescription product for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or a diuretic
- taking aspirin for cardioprotection
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- symptoms continue or get worse
- any new symptoms appear
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or if even mild pain persists
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use this product during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If symptoms do not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used.
- do not use more than 6 caplets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba or equivalent wax, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, sucrose, titanium dioxide
Blister packs of 20 caplets.