Generic name: hydrocortisone valerate
Dosage form: cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Westcort safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Westcort.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Westcort Cream should be applied to the affected area as a thin film two or three times daily depending on the severity of the condition.
As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, reassessment of the diagnosis may be necessary.
Westcort Cream should not be used with occlusive dressings unless directed by a physician. Westcort Cream should not be applied in the diaper area if the patient requires diapers or plastic pants as these garments may constitute occlusive dressing.
- Westcort Side Effects
- Westcort Drug Interactions
- Anucort-HC Suppository (hydrocortisone acetate) rectal suppository dosage information
- Anusol HC Suppository (ocortisone acetate) suppository dosage information
- Bioelements Immediate Comfort (hydrocortisone acetate) topical lotion dosage information
- Carmol HC (hydrocortisone acetate) cream dosage information
- Hydrocortisone Topical dosage information
- Hytone (hydrocortisone) Cream 2.5% and Lotion 2.5% dosage information
- Locoid Cream (hydrocortisone butyrate) cream dosage information
- Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone butyrate) cream dosage information
- Locoid Lotion (hydrocortisone butyrate) lotion dosage information
- Locoid Solution (hydrocortisone butyrate) topical solution dosage information
- Pandel (hydrocortisone probutate) cream dosage information
- Pediaderm HC (hydrocortisone) lotion dosage information
- Proctocort (hydrocortisone acetate) suppository dosage information
- Proctocort Cream (hydrocortisone) cream dosage information
- Proctocream HC (hydrocortisone) cream dosage information
- Proctozone HC Cream (hydrocortisone) cream dosage information
- Texacort (hydrocortisone) topical solution dosage information
- U-cort (hydrocortisone acetate) cream dosage information