Generic name: metronidazole
Dosage form: topical cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Vitazol safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Vitazol.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Apply and rub in a thin layer of Vitazol™ Metronidazole Topical Cream twice daily, morning and evening, to entire affected areas after washing.
Areas to be treated should be washed with a mild cleanser before application. Patients may use cosmetics after application of Vitazol™ Metronidazole Topical Cream.
- Vitazol Side Effects
- Vitazol Drug Interactions
- MetroCream (metronidazole) topical cream dosage information
- MetroGel (metronidazole) gel dosage information
- MetroGel Vaginal (metronidazole) vaginal gel dosage information
- Metronidazole Topical dosage information
- Rosadan Cream (metronidazole) cream dosage information
- Rosadan Gel (metronidazole) topical gel dosage information
- Vandazole (metronidazole) vaginal gel dosage information